Reedley College Top Questions

The worst thing that I consider about my school is the fact that theres not many classes offered. Since its a small community college there is only some classes that are vailable to your major and are having to go to another college to check if they offer the class you need.

Zaida

I think the worst thing about our school is their food, because they don't provide enough variety of tastes. If they did provide good food, then I think the other students would eat at our schools cafeteria, instead of going out somewhere else. Also, our schools cafeteria food is expensive, that is why I think it should be affordable, because maybe the schools students cannot afford to buy the schools cafeteria food. However, I think in general the schools number of students would increase greatly by changing the foods choices, and by decreasing the foods prices.

Ramenjit

There is nothing that I consider to be the worst thing about my school because it meets my expectations as well as my needs to succeed.

Arianna

Parking is a nightmare! If you are not here by 7:30 A. M. you will not get a parking space and better start your classes after noon to get one. Worst of all the school refuses to do anything about it. As long as they have their VIP passes all is well.

The worst thing about my school I have to say is not enough classes offered. I've noticed some classes are only offered evey other year due to ack of instructors and or fundings.

The only thing would be the crowdiness.