Reedley College Top Questions

stephany

Students who really are focused on their education should attend any of the Reedley Colleges. I see so many students just "hanging around" with their friends, messing around and doing other uneducated things and it really upsets me because they are the ones that fill up the courses and when someone who really needs to be in that certain course and really wants to further in their education cannot get in the course because it is too full.

The kind of person that should attend this school would be someone who is looking for a great education in a cozy, rural environment.

Chloe

Anyone who is willing to put in the effort and truly wants to further their education should attend this school. An extremely intelligent person as well as those that need a little extra help or push in their academics would fit in perfectly. Reedley helps prepare students to be able to transfer to a larger university without being surprised at the amount of work and effort that is required.

vanessa

The kind of person who should be attending at Reedley College is anyone who is willing and has the desire to move on in life. A person who wants succeed in something big. It could be to earn a degree for a better job or just to boost your skills. I actually decided that going back to college was the best decision for me. Now, that I have a baby to support I decided that I would rather have a degree to have a successful carreer rather than just having a regular paying job for the rest of my life.