Reedley College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Reedley College

Viviana

The school mainly cares for students who are majoring in the Dental and Nursing program and those who are transferring to Fresno State. There is not much degrees or certificates for the film or art majors. The campus is easy to get around from classroom to classroom, but some counselors just give students their SEP without giving them the exact details and explanations as to why the students should take a certain class or classes.

Adriana

Not your typical community college. Small campus with an agricultural farm for the students located in the back. This is a perfect community college for anyone who is focused only on graduating. The teachers are always available for office hours, tutoring is offered for almost every course. Staff is beyond helpful, and kind.

Janelie

I attended Reedley College after I graduated from high school, and it was a very good decision. The professors at Reedley College are very engaged with their students and are constantly open to any questions that they may have. While at Reedley College I also worked as an English Tutor so I have first-hand knowledge that these professors care deeply for the people who enter their classrooms.

colby

Reedley is an very friendly and safe environment. The faculty there is very friendly and helpful and they work there hardest to make sure your schedule has the classes you need. The students there are very friendly and hard working. The athletes all are very hard working and focus on school and there jobs on the field.

Brandon

Reedley College is an ordinary college with a plethora of programs that helps students transfer smoothly into a 4-year institution.

jackie

My overall opinion on Reedley College is that students that are going to the college are very friendly. They will help you with anything you need in order to have a good time that you're on the school grounds. Reedley College Has many services that will help you if you need anything that has to do with school or out of school. They also really have good food and very good clubs to join. It's a very good community.

Victoria

Reedley is a great and calm environment. There are so many helpful services on campus. For example, the writing center, tutorial center, and math center. Our college offers free tutoring. My time at Reedley College has been amazing. I've met some awesome people and I'm getting an great education.

Karen

I attened a very good college. Help is always being provided for us. Teachers do a very good job of teaching. The tutor programs come in very handy when it comes to beeding help on homework. I am a very prod student for attending this college. I would highly recommend this community college to others.

Pamela

I believe that Reedley College is a great school with a great learning environment. I especially love the extra curricular activities the school has to offer. I visited the college to hopefully attend the school and I had a great experience. The administrators are friendly and encourage our group to come to the school.

KATHIA

Reedley College is a welcoming community college. The students are enthusiastic to learn and hands on learning. Students and staff members engage during the classroom setting and during professors office hours. There are many opportunities to succeed academically from peers, teachers, student tutoring, and math/writing centers available for students. I believe the college offers many types of student clubs so people can socialize in common interests and get involved in the community. Overall Reedley College is rising college with student possibilities to succeed in the future.

Ashgan

I took courses while I am still in high school and it was a very fun experience. I learned and aquired skills I didnt know I had. The professors are very helpful and there are many places to study. It was amazing there and so much so that I am heading there when I graduate.

Jose

Reedley College is a great community college. The size of the campus isn't overwhelming, and the local shops and services are just around the corner. The teachers and staff are very helpful and yearning to help every student succeed. I even made it onto the deans list with the help of my teachers and with the helpful services that the campus had offered to me. The student body are very open and friendly among one other, from studying together to helping other students, and even hanging out on campus. Lastly, to sum it all up, Reedley College has a great college atmosphere.

Katelyn

It’s a great college, great teachers and beautiful campus. I really enjoy being there and the facilty is always willing to help. The campus is a great size, the food in the cafeteria is wonderful and the other students are very nice and friendly. The only downside is the campus is pretty far from any food place or store, but that’s not really a big deal. This campus makes me proud to be a college student.

Jared

Reedley College is decent campus, With a mall courtyard, there are a few benches with a fountain for scenery. the Library provides a cool/warm place to stay if you are not feeling like being outside. The student center is quite small, and is usually filled with talkative groups of friends enjoying their breaks. I have attended Reedley College for 2 and a half years, and I have enjoyed it.

Clara

I have been at Reedley College for four years not as a full time students. I may not know many people but the campus if very nice. It is full of greenery which is well maintained. There is the occasional bad smells coming from the farm since we are a college big on ag. But it's tolerable so you get used to it. Reedley College is pretty adequate for a small city community college.

Ivan

Its a good community college its not necessarily my favorite but its good to get your associates. The people are good people and the staff wants to help at all times some proffesors and better than others but over all they teach pretty well. I dont really eat at the cafeteria but the food is okay.