Champaign, IL
Regency Beauty Institute-Champaign

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Regency Beauty Institute-Champaign

Nikari

Dear Nikari,Stop. Take a deep breath. Relax. Now I know that didn’t help to much but don’t worry about it all. College is not as scary as you think and life isn’t as hard. Let me be clear, things will get rough at times. You’re going to have your bad days and your good ones but that’s why I’m here in the first place. Here’s what you need to remember: You are not always going to have mom and dad to fall back on. Sure, they’ll be there to help as they can, but remember how bad you wanted to get away from them in the first place, at some point you really are going to have to do it on your own. Don’t be scared. Just remember that more often than not there are second chances, but do your best to not have to use them. GO TO CLASS! STUDY! Take life seriously, but don’t freak out. You may be doing it alone but you’re never really alone. This is the start of forever Kari. You're smart. Use your brain. You'll go far.

Jasmine

Jasmine stay focused! There are so many possible distractions that can further u from reaching your goals. I say possible because they are only distractions if you let them be. Also, the instructors and professors are so for a reason. When they hand out the cyllabus at the begining of the semester and tell you to follow it and study everyday, do so. In doing this you will never fall behind. Falling behind in college is nothing like falling behind in high school. It is not easy to bouce back. Although as a college student you are in bigger classrooms, do not be shy or scared to ask questions. Visit your teachers office, doing so lets them know that you care about your grade. Last but not least if you feel that your grades are at risk there are always different programs and/or teachers and other individuals that are willing to help you. Whether it be as far as tutoring or counseling. I attend Parkland college outside of attending Regency Beauty Institute and while attending i have learned this valuable information and would have loved for it to have been instilled in myself when i was a senior.

the worst thing is that there isnt much space. There are so many students, I would like to say there is just enough to fit in the building. Also you always have a different teacher and they all teach differently so u have to learn things in diffeerent ways. (so thats kind of a pro and con)

I brag about how much fun we have while we are learning. Also how that maybe why I am doing so well there. I am a visual and audio learner and Regency explores both of those types of learning for me!

• $0

Regency Beauty Institute-Champaign administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.