Regent University Top Questions

I love the open discussions that we are able to have, that we are less legalistic than many Christian schools out there, and that we put an effort into being real with our relationships with God.

Serena

The nice dorms, interesting professors, and open discussions in classes are what I brag about.

As a student who places a great deal of value on the people with whom I am undertaking the journey through college, I am proud to tell my friends starting their freshman year that they will be taking on the challenge of college with an excellent group of individuals. Strong in their faith, firm in their convictions, dedicated and passionate about their studies, and more than willing to lend a hand when a fellow student is struggling, Regent University has an excellent community of students to foster a strong educational experience.

The campus is gorgeous and the professors are amazing. They care about their students and they're easy to get in contact with. They give you their offices in the syllabus and you can just drop by and see them if you want. In the past, I've e-mailed one of my professors a short story I wrote on my own and he went over it. I plan to do the same thing before I publish my poetry anthology.

L.

There is always help - no matter what the problem. God is also emphasized and incorporated within the various courses. Regent University is a true Christian University.

Most of my friends are at this school. I didn't have many friends before comming to Regent.

monica

Its VA BEACH