Regent University Top Questions

Community - There's a strong sense of community and no one is left out unless they hole themselves up by their own personal choice. The community is very positive, without drinking or drugs and extremely spritiually-based.

Leila

Regent isn’t just a college with a great undergraduate program. It’s a whole community of people that encourage, support, and love each other as they travel down their own individual paths. It is a great place to grow with God and to expand your education. The campus is extraordinary and so full of life but can also serve as one of the most peaceful places to study. The environment is so enjoyable and brimming with creativity that you can’t helped but be inspired when you are in the Regent environment.

Simone

the best thing about currently attending community college now is that i save more money and its noot as expensive as my former college.

Deanna

The best thing about my school is the course flexibility. There are lots of night classes so I can work, do homework, relax, hang out with friends, or do whatever I want during the day.

Chad

Everyone on campus, including students, are there to hlep each other. The feeling of community is great.