Regent University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Regent University

Amy

OUR NAME A “regent” is defined as one who represents a king in his absence. For Regent University, a regent is one who represents Christ, our Sovereign, in whatever sphere of life he or she may be called to serve Him. UNIVERSITY DEGREES AND PROGRAMS Degrees awarded (2017-18) 1,946 Associate degrees 21 Bachelor’s degrees 576 Master’s degrees 1,045 Doctoral degrees 178 First Professional degrees 126 https://www.regent.edu/about-regent/regent-facts/ I have had a great experience at Regent University. It is worth the money and education experience.

Justin

I like Regent University, it seems nice and the campus looks great. I think the classes will be nice. There also might be some nice people to meet there and make friends with. I love it, I can't wait to become a student there and learn more about Christianity.

Bethany

Overall, I believe it is an amazing campus with a welcoming and home-like environment. When walking onto the campus you can sense the calmness and peace that is there. The teachers and the academics are exceptional and the groups to join are incredible.

Jamyla

This is a really great university. I really enjoy being a student at this university, for I learn a lot and the professors are always willing to help. The course work is just the right amount of challenging that will aid in the development of critical thinking and writing.

Lena

I think the staff and faculty are people of integrity and great character qualities. I feel the curriculum is challenging yet feasible and I really like Regent University. I am glad that I am getting my degree from this university. Also, the campus is beautiful!

CINDY

Love it would recommend the school to anyone who was wanting to go to college.

Annika

Regent University is a safe place of learning, inviting students from all over to join together and share their knowledge of the world, gathered together to learn as a group. It has a beautiful campus, kind staff, and wonderful students. Its rules are structured so that it is a safer environment for students to be surrounded by. I recommend this school to those who want to be surrounded by a smaller, more tight-knit and caring community.

Kristin

I am an online student so I will admit I really dont know much about the campus life. I visited my campus this year, however, and it is beautiful. There seems to be a lot of history involved in it and I greatly love it there! The professor's are all really nice and always available to help you. I had a tragity in my life this year and had to tell my professors I might not be able to complete my work. They both e-mailed me back within a day and told me they could work with me and to let them know if I needed anything, they also prayed for me and gave me scripture to help encourage me in my time of grief. Overall, I have a high oppinion of my college.