You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Regis College

yefany

Regis college is a school to learn. They really care for their education and focus on helping students get to their goals. The campus is beautiful and well taken cared of. The students and staff are very responsible when it comes to helping out the community and overall opportunists.

Jenessa

Overall a nice school, super catholic but at the same time super haunted. Stay close to Jesus and stay away from the coke. Food is not that good but last I heard they were working on that. Great diversity. They give away a lot of scholarships so it never hurts to apply just watch out for yourself once you’re on campus. Oh, and don’t go out alone if you’re a girl, first week I was there like 3 girls ended up in the newspaper. Just stay with your friends things calm down after a wild. Stay away from people with oiuji boards they’re insane.

Jesse

Regis college is a decent school. It is small, safe, convenient, and fun. The food is alright, the life of the school is small but thriving, and being part of a small community is what really brings us all together. Classes are a challenge, but there is free tutoring which helps the students to improve there grades. There are a variety of programs and groups that can help academically and socially. Sports teams are pretty nice, they are true champions and truly reflect on the schools image. There is a 24/7 Campus police office that is open to students just in case anything happens on campus. They are pretty effective at keeping students safe. Overall, Regis is not a bad institution.

Lisdeivy

If you are a science major, you will find that the labs are old but you will have all you need to complete your lab. What I like the most is the relationship teachers and students have. Since it is a very small college its not hard to build a relationship with the teachers. Classes are small. If you are commuter it is hard to find parking, but if you look hard enough you will always find one. overall, I give it a 4.5/5.

Maggie

Regis College was not my first choice. I got denied by my top school. One afternoon, I went on a campus tour with my father and we both fell in love with it. The campus was beautiful everyone was so kind and helpful. The environment was just perfect. Also, the school is very diverse, which was one of the main components I was looking for in a school. With finishing my first semester at Regis College, it has been nothing but success. Regis has a very competitive nursing program that I am working towards in becoming apart of. Academically, it was challenging however, the support system is incredible. Regis College has a center called the Academic Center for Excellence, where there are academic coaches, a writing center, and a center for mathematics and sciences. I took full advantage of all of those centers, and that was reflected in my grades. Regis is great with student to teacher ratio. An average class has about 20-30 students. I have a relationship with all of my teachers and they all knew me personally, which I loved. Overall, I love Regis and recommend it for anyone who wants to pursue a nursing career. Everyone there is super supportive and will do anything in their power to make sure you succeed.

Nkem

Regis College is the college to go if you want to seek out academics without any sort of distraction. There is a lot of support from the professors that want to see their students succeed and a lot of programs to help a student do so. It is a small campus with a tight knit community that a student can find one way to fit in or another. Although, it is in an unfortunate location, you have to make do with what you can do. There is not much of a social life, to travel anywhere you need a car or you can take the shuttle to the local mall or train station. I think the best part about the college being very secluded is the fact it gives you more time to focus on your studies and put most of your attention towards doing so. It also allows you to make close friends that you know will always be there by your side no matter what.

KerryAnn

Wonderful comraderie and friendship and that has lasted years.

Wonderful comraderie and friendship and that has lasted years.

Dont be afraid to try something new and try harder. It will pay off in the end. Manage your time wisely. Plan for everything, plan every moment so that nothing is wasted. Remember people come before things and enjoy every moment because it goes by very fast. Most of all live so that you will have no regrets.

The loans that would follow me out and for years to come.

Cassandra

My classmates have their own style and intellect, they allow friendships among their own race and are somewhat narrow-minded.

If I could go back in time I would tell myself that I should go to college where I want and not where my parents want me to go. It's my life and I need to be in control of my decisions and that I want to do in life. I would tell myself that in the long run I have to live with my decisions, not my parents or anyone else so I must do what is right for me and respectfully decline others advice that I disagree with.

A smart person should not attend this school.

Duline

My classmates are all different from each other.

My classmates are all different from each other.

The advice I would give myself would have to be time management. Managing your time is highly important.A schedule for fun,hw,studying and relaxing is helpful. Also, Using resources provided at the university

I brag the most about the breakfast; its so delicious.

Regis College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.