Denver, CO
Regis University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Regis University

Candy

Get college over with right after high school - don't wait. Do not procrastinate in getting your assignments done.

The adult-based learning program where you only attend each class once a week was perfect, since I am a working adult.

I didn't like the lack of responsiveness of my academic advisor. I attended a smaller campus of Regis University in Colorado Springs, where the courses offered were sometimes limited and not accessible for my degree requirements. I also did not like that 98% of my courses required an oral presentation - I am not a communications major!

To apply sooner for scholarships and grants. It is a long process and you need to start this your Junior Year. Make sure you have your mind made up on your career and think it out well.

I attend a small LSUE in Eunice Louisiana and it is really a great college. It is very small and you don't have to walk far to you classes. Everyone there is very helpful.

Alicia

If I had the ability to go back in time, I would have convinced myself to pursue my bachelor's degree right after graduation from community college. I chose to stop at my associate's degree and start working. Although I am enjoying my online learning experience, the pressures of being a full-time employee, mother, and wife make school work a bigger challenge now than if I had started working on my degree back then. If I had completed my undergraduate studies, I would be working on my master's degree now and be closer to my goal of nurse practitioner. I will encourage my children to pursue their education while they are young, something I was not encouraged to do when I was attending college.

Nothing. I felt very prepared to start my courses at Regis.

I can't think of anything. Attending Regis has been a great experience.

Heidi

Regis is best known as one of the best Jesuit Schools in the Country. It is hard and exclusive to get into, but if you do you'll get the best of the best Education possible. The hard work put in is well worth it because you know when you go to move on, either into a career or to further your Education, you know your chances are great because the school is so highly regarded.

If I could go back and talk to the eighteen year old me, I would go back and tell her a few things. I would tell her not to make a decision about her degree right away, because it adds more pressure to the Freshman year. I would tell her to get the required, but boring classes out of the way her first year, so she is free to focus on her harder classes in her Sophomore year. I would tell her to do herself a favor and live in the dorms her freshman year because it will be a better time, and she'll have the support she needs to get through the rough moments. Lastly, I would tell her to just breathe and enjoy herself, to live in the moment, to focus on the good times, because what they say is true, these are the best years of your life!

The best thing about my school by far, is the small class size, the community, and the way the teacher's care about me and how I am doing. I dont really think there is a "worst", the hardest thing though is the ammount of work involved. I absolutely love it though, and am so glad that I chose this program.

ashleigh

very small classroom setting and teachers are helpful and its a private school

very small classroom setting and teachers are helpful and its a private school

get scholarships! apply for schools early so you can have options and get better grades in high school so you can have more options as well

Cheao

I never graduated from high school. I do have a GED. If I could go back in time, I would tell myself not to drop out of school. I would tell myself to pay attention to my grades and forget about booze, boys and drugs.

Regis University BSN program has an excellent reputation.

The costs of attendance at Regis.

Nikiya

Dear Nikiya, I am writing this letter to both warn you and excite you about college. Being at college is an amazing experience and will grow so much in your capacity as a leader. Now with that being said, it is important that you understand that you will incur difficult situations that will ask you to question your morals as well your views on the world and people. Nothing has ever been given to you without hard work so do not expect that to change. You have to be more tenacious than ever, more open minded than ever and find strength within yourself because no one will be there to hold your hand. Now is the time in your life where you need to learn to be understanding and understand your role in a community. This is the transition that will determine who you will be. It is a competitive world out there so be conscious of your decisions.

I wish I would have known that their was no diversity in terms of ethnicity at this school. I would have been able to mentally prepare myself.

The typical person to attend my school is a white male or female that is mostly upper class. They would be mostl conservative and mostly likely their parents own businesses or some type of land.

Lucy

Some are a wee bit snobby/cocky in my view while others are far more tolerable and to my liking.

Make sure you are fully comfortable with the location, atmosphere, and what type of a school it is. Visit several different campuses at least twice and take full tours of the campuses before you decide which is right. And most importantly, make sure it offers enough options for you to decide what you want to major and minor in.

Someone who wishes to exceed in life and grow spiritually

Sohayla

In terms of finding the right college, I would advise students to begin by finding a campus on which they are comfortable. I would recommend talking to a few students or even faculty members in an attempt to experience what the general atmosphere of the campus is, and to choose a university that seems to best meet their interests and needs. In terms of making the most of the college experience, I recommend getting involved in activities early on in one's college career. It is incredibly easy to delay joining a club that looks interesting because of homework, or work, or too many other commitments, but it is well worth it. Joining in college activities will not only give the student a chance to interact with others, but it will also help the individual find his or her passions. Ultimately, I would advise a student to enjoy his or her time in college. Despite the stresses and hardships that will be encountered, college goes by entirely too quickly. By living in the moment and enjoying the present, I think one can make the most of his or her college experience.

I wish that I had known what attending a small college really meant. I wish I had known there would not be a variety of classes available, and I wish I had known how difficult it would be to fit all of the required classes in as some are only offered every other year. I also wish that I had been aware of how limited the science departments are in terms of both equipment and research opportunities for students.

Regis University is a great school for conservative students who are interested in a liberal arts education and who want a small campus with small class sizes. Regis is also a good school for those who want to pursue a career in the humanities as the school offers several internship opportunities for communication, history, and English majors.

Regis University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.