Denver, CO
Regis University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Regis University

Yesenia

What I have gotton out of my college experience is that if you do not try your best you will not succeed. I tried to put my homework aside for a little while and when I least expected it in was finals week. I stayed up all night and only slept for four hours trying to finish , and I did I was proud of myself. It has been valuable to attend college because it has taught me not to give up and that it is never to late to get an education. College is not like highschool where the teachers can forgive a letter grade and still pass you. College is much more helpful because they won't pass you unless you know the subject. I like that because it gives me a challenge as well as a brain to work with. I love learning because it makes me feel smart when I teach someone else what I learned. I get excited when I teach someone else my knowledge that they did not know.

Oludare

Regis university comprises of 3 schools, Regis College, College for professional studies and Rueckkert-Hartman College for Health Professions. It provides it students with innovative class room based and online courses. Regis University College for Professional Studies (CPS) is made up of four distinct schools, each with specific academic specialties that serve as vehicles for accelerating your career forward.

Regis University is about building the next generation leaders. It goal is to educate leaders in service to others. Regis puts it students in the role of teaching others,to get a first -hand understanding of economics,management,leadsership, and business.

Being a student of information Technology Major (master) at Regis College for professional studies, I have learnt from various industries experts and managers who severally share their huge experience and solutions to problems facing IT managers in the industries. I have gained from case studies use in the class, research papers and APA styles of writing professional papers. Diversity and career programs at regis have helped me valued and learnt about different cultures. I can now contribute to the vitality and richness of our community. Intramural sports at regis is one good thing I cherish. I have been physically and mentally stable throughtout, and I can critical think towards solving problems around me. My leadership skill has been built on solid foundation and I value the way I can now provide my services to the needy and community.

christina

What I've gotten out of my college experience is a sense of accomplishment and responsibility. I've grown as a person and found out where i belong in the world. Its been valuable for me to go to college because when I first graduated from high school I was sure that I knew who and what I wanted to be for the rest of my life. But after attending one semester at college I questioned if that was who I wanted to be, so I took some time off to go into the work force. After working for four years in a school cafeteria and my local ymca as a school age childcare aide, I finally realized my potential and that I deserved to better myself. Since I made that decision I reapplied to delaware county community college to work on my degree in elementary education and to finally realize my full potential. College has shown me that you don't have to "settle" for what life gives you, but that with hard work you will be able to find out who and what you want to be for the rest of your life. College gives me that security.

Reuben

Some are really down-to-earth, Liberal Arts or Politics majors that know a lot about the world and our role in it.; others think that they are God's boone to humanity because they are Nursing or Pre-Med majors; some are just Communications or Art or Business majors that really don't care about schoolwork: they are just here to party; all are easy enough to get along with.

My entire paradigm of the value of education in my life has changed because of my first 18 months in college. Some professors have been able to initiate my interest in areas such as Freirean Pedagogy that I would have never explored had it not been for my contact with these professsors. Other professors have helped me realize that I can accomplish my hopes and dreams for life. My English professor is showing me outside of the classroom where my writing abilities are, and is reassuring me that I can one day soon accomplish my childhood dream of being a published author. My Spanish professor has illuminated me to the fact that simply my interest in foreign-language acquisition and etymological linguistics qualifies me for my dream of studying near-extinct or long-dead languages. Most importantly, I have discovered how to research things that interest me, whether or not that knowledge relates to my classes and will help me get a good grade. My college experience has shown me that even though the world can be a scary place, I am acquiring the tools necessary to navegate this Odyssey successfully, and to live a happy and successful life.

The lack of programs available. Professors seem to be knowledgeable about a wide array of content areas and disciplines, but the school only has a limited variety of degrees and majors available to students.

Sabrina

The small class sizes and personal attention from the professors is unique and very helpful. The counsellors are focused on helping every student to attain his/her goals and there is extra help everywhere. The school also offers a guaranty that if you do not graduate in 4 years, you can continue to attend until you earn your degree at no extra charge.

I am learning alot, not just about the academics that my courses address, but also about myself. I feel like this is the perfect atmosphere in which to grow up, and at the same time feel safe. College is very different than high school, some people fail because they are still looking for the hand-holding that one gets in high school. At Regis, they don't just throw you our there, they explain why it's time to push away from the coddling and grow up, and they help you to do that.

There is no football team, so a football player should not attemd. This is a small school, anyone looking for a "party school" should look elsewhere.

Heath

Having grown up in a town of roughly 8,000 people and 2 hours from anything the world often seemed small. Peoples' lives revolved around that town and making a living. They focused on their families, friends, and retirement. Many of my classmates concentrated on sports and graduating with that golden 4.0. All of these things are respectable goals, but attending a college in a city of 2.5 million people changes the way the world looks and feels. The thousands of faces seen every day rushing from point A to point B and back again made me realize how large this world truly is. It threw in my face the fact that most of my accomplishments to date were insignificant in the scope of life. This revealation coupled with a college built around morals and helping the world altered my perspective on what it means to truly live and be happy during this crazy thing we call life. My college experienced changed me for the better. It showed me that I share this world with 7 billion other people and a life well lived comes from works of service, because when you change the world you change yourself.

I wish I knew about the amount of financial aid the school provides its students with before coming here. I decided on attending this college late in my college planning and lost out on aid due to the fact that it was already taken or the deadlines for the scholarships already expired.

I truly love this school, the campus is beautiful and the people are genuinely nice and easy to talk to, but the tuition has been hard to meet due to the fact that it's a private school. The food in the cafeteria is also just cafeteria food. It isn't disgusting, but it isn't exactly gourmet or sit down quality.

Diana

Regis University is a Jesuit school, based on Chrsitian values and beliefs.

Regis University is a Jesuit school, based on Chrsitian values and beliefs.

Regis University has prepared me for the graduate level educational experience and the career path that I have chosen, that of a nursing educator. The Jesuit values and emphasis on service learning have deepened my understanding and appreciation of the abilities I have, and "How I ought to live" in service to my family, community and country.

Regis University places significant emphasis on Jesuit Values, and service learning. The educational expectations are demanding, but worthwhile. The result is an education that one can be proud of, and well prepared for the workplace. Serious learners only, party animals need not apply.

Chelsea

College was a lot different than what I thougt it was going to be. I have learned a lot of valuable knowledge like being on time and what it will be like in the working world. I've been at community college trying to save money up so I can go to a University. I've gotten a lot of core classes out of the way which I'm happy about. I'm doing everything I can to go to college with minimal amout of debt when I get out. Even if I do live under a mountian of debt in the end it will be well worth getting an education and knowledge for a better future.

Ryndi

5. Ability to Adapt: two weeks in and I was already able to ignore (or at least repress a scream at the sight of) the giant hairball in the corner of the shower. 4. Independence: No curfew, but no safety net either. 3. Knowledge: A given? Maybe. But it is still undeniably significant. 2. Financial Responsibility: No more pocket money. More like "stay in my pocket money". 1. Gratitude: Count my blessings? I never realized my fingers and toes were not sufficient.

Any person more interested in an Animal House/Van Wilder-esque social experience than their actual education would probably be somewhat unhappy with the Regis party scene. However, who am I to decide the student body? Even a hard-core partier could simply drive up to Boulder or down to FoCo for a party fix. Every kind of person should attend Regis, because experiencing diversity is a major component of a real college adventure.

The aspect I find most frustrating about Regis University is the lack of available treadmills in the gym. Shallow, right? Well, running is my drug-I need it every day. Sometimes, however, I have a limited amount of time to devote to running and I cannot fit a long run around the community into my schedule. On these days, I venture across campus to the gym in hopes of a quick fix. You can imagine my frustration, then, when all three (only three!) treadmills are occupied by fellow devotees. Help!

Dalinda

Regis University's CPS program is intimate and intellectual!

Regis University's CPS program is intimate and intellectual!

The first advice I would give myself would be go to school right away! Waiting until you are older just makes the whole process harder and you miss out on the exciting college experience. Also by going to college right out of high school you have less commitment on your time and money. Going through college should be an experience that helps you make better choices for your life in the long term. I would also tell myself to check out as many colleges as possible and find the one that is the best fit for you. Every university has it's own personality and taking the time to explore that is worth the investment and gives you a better chance at success.

I attend the adult education branch of Regis University. This program is geared towards the adult learner that may be working full time and have a family. I love the small classes and the teachers have worked in the fields that they are teaching. This brings about great discussions and better learning. I would reccomend this program for any adult that is looking to earn their degree.

Regis University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.