Regis University Top Questions

Mia

Regis University is a Religous based university. This school has taught me about several different religions I was unfamilar with. The professors are extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

This is a very small college with a large focus on academics and your future; and the faculity here are very receptive and want you to succede.

Vivianne

Regis is awesome! Although the price to go there can seem intimidating, it is well worth it. Classes are small which gives you a more individualized and personalized education. The teachers are always willing to help and watch you succeed. And there is always something to do there, you will never be bored. There is some activity going on at least every night. Everyone there is also very welcoming and since it is a smaller school, I promise you will not get lost as easily, so don't let that scare you.

There's always school work to be done.

Beautiful. The buildings are all made out of this kind of rusty brick and vines crawl up the sides of every one of them. There are trees everywhere, and big thick bushes and clumps of flowers. It looks more like a nature reserve than a school, really. It's small, but because of all the foliage it seems a lot bigger once you've been walking around it for awhile. There are just so many different places to be for such little space!

Oludare

Regis university comprises of 3 schools, Regis College, College for professional studies and Rueckkert-Hartman College for Health Professions. It provides it students with innovative class room based and online courses. Regis University College for Professional Studies (CPS) is made up of four distinct schools, each with specific academic specialties that serve as vehicles for accelerating your career forward.

Diana

Regis University is a Jesuit school, based on Chrsitian values and beliefs.

Dalinda

Regis University's CPS program is intimate and intellectual!

My school is a place where I can learn and grow as a person and develop myself as a leader and a professional.

Mariah

It's a small community of learners with a strong focus toward helping the surrounding neighborhoods and indeed all of society.

justina

the students seem to be very well of, financial wise and while most of the teachers care about your learning there are a few that dont know what it means to be encouraging and respectful.

Kasey

A school very well-focused on the Jesuit aims of a community in service to others, where the students get an incredible experience as long as they are willing to put in the effort.