Waleska, GA
Reinhardt University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Reinhardt University

Nicholas

Be prepared for a more fulfilling educational experience. The workload really is heavier, but the social environment is much more comfortable. You will make closer friends and be more involved in things that you like to do.

Mainly the size. Otherwise, there isn't any real problem.

Somebody that is friendly and serene. Reinhardt is a campus that is not only equal when it comes to race, gender, sexuality and belief, but it is also a place where there isn't really any drama, and when there is it is quickley resolved in a mature way.

zachary

Reinhardt College is a small university located in a small rual city. Not many people know about Reinhardt. The womans softball team has been conferance champions for the past couple of years. That is what Reinhart is most known for.

If i could go back in time and tell my self one thing as a high school senior about college life, i would tell myself to make time for work and play. That there has to be a seperation between the two, and to be able to go out and have fun, i need to get my work done for class.

The best thing about Reinhardt College is the small class size. This allows for more one on one interaction with the professior, and the ability to gain a relationship with them.

If I could go back in time as a high school senior once again, knowing what I know now as a College sophomore, I would have so much more helpful advice to give to myself then I did when I was first going into the whole process. The very first piece of crucial advice I would give to myself would be to start searching and applying for as many applicable scholarships that I found as early as possible. As a high school senior, I was doubtful of ever receiving an online scholarship as well as having very little chance of being awarded a local one within my own community. Although I did receive quite a few local scholarships, I was still doubtful of applying for ones online and having the chance of being awarded them. However, I now know that it is worth applying for each and every online scholarship that I am eligible for even with all of the doubt in the world because one will never truly know if they will be the one student that gets awarded that one scholarship that may help them afford a part of their education that they never imagined they could.

Overall my school is absolutely wonderful. There is really nothing about it that I do not like. However, if I have to mention one thing I do not particularly care for about it, it would be having the amount of "clicks" between the sports teams. There is not a whole lot of clicks at my school at all. The only group that consistently contains clicks between them are the sports teams. I wish they would be more open to branching out of the box and associating with different groups of people without fearing rejection from their normal group of friends.

This particular school is a small Christian based community that is strongly united with each other, both students and faculty. If one does not particulary like living in a small Christian based community where everyone knows or has heard of who you are, then I do not recommend attending here. They strongly encourage each student to get involved within the school someway or another, whether it is with a club, a sport, or working on campus. Although this school is smaller and does not offer as much as other schools, your experience is what you make it anywhere you go.

Amber

Reinhardt is a small and humble school that challenges you accademically but also has many professors and students that will give you assistance when it is needed.

Most of my class mates are very friendly and easy to get along with.

From my attendance at Reinhardt University I have gain many diffrerent experiences ranging from intellectual challenges to leadership challenges and emotional struggles. I feel that through attending Reinhardt I was able to gain experiences that I would not be able to experience anywhere else. I was able to establish friendships and bonds that I was not aware existed when I was in high school. Through attending Reinhardt I was able to experience and overcome real challenges that have forced me to make decisions to fight for what I believe and have ultimately improved my leadership skills in the work place.

Intelligence is the key to success. College has opened my eyes to the beauty and ugliness of the world. I have expanded my horizons and thirst for knowledge. The world is a never ending library just waiting to be read. My education is very important to me, not only for job purposes but for the sake of knowing the unknown. College helps me explore and learn things I did not existed and to me that's a greater honor than just attending a school to receive a degree and make money.

The opportunity to expand your knowledge and the organizations that teach you leadership skills are what I believe is the best thing the school has. SIFE ( students in free enterprise) is a wonderful organization that gives a student an insight into the work force and how one should also give back to thier community. It helps mold a student into a moral and ethical leader.

I believe anyone should attend Reinhardt, but the prospective student should have organizational skills, communication skills, be perseverant and a hard worker. Pursing an education is not easy and requires a lot of patience and hard work.

Trenn

Reinhardt College provides a unique experience, action packed campus life, and a focuses on your success as a student.

Reinhardt is known for its small class sizes and the beautiful campus tucked away in the mountains.

If I were able to journey back in time to advise my self on college life there are four things I?d like to tell myself. I would first express to myself the vitality of applying for scholarships early, to ensure I receive adequate financial aid. Second of all I would tell myself that living on campus is the way to go, because it allows you to get more involved in campus life. Third of all I?d remind myself that working hard my senior year in high school would defiantly pay off in college, and accustom me to the heavy work load. Lastly I would make sure to tell myself to not get too stressed out about college stuff and remember to enjoy my last year of high school. If I were able to have a conversation with myself I believe I would tell myself what I really already knew, but needed to be reminded.

Andrea

Very diversified and entertaining

Very diversified and entertaining

Find a school that fits the environment you are looking for in your dream school, and don't forget that you are going to college to create opportunities in the future for jobs. The money will be worth it in the end and the experiences only come around once!!! Enjoy it while it lasts :-)

It has way too much drama among the students at times

College is what you make it, therefore if you go to a huge school or a small school, if you do not get involved you will not have fun. There will always be a great activity going on if you just put yourself out there and expend your horizons. But remember why you came to college, for the academics! The other side of it is important too, but not as much as your education; that comes first.

The food here is not always edible, nor health conscious either

A person who likes the small small town, is very creative and love being outdoors in the mountains

Ayana

My classmates are very nice, it is much better than high school people are not trying to be kids they realize they are grown and act like an adult.

I think my school is unique because it is a private Christian school and we don't allow drinking and drugs on campus.

I would say you don't know what college is right for you until you try it. You can have a college that you want to go, but it might not be the right one. The way to make the most of college experience is to enjoy yourself and don't ware yourself out. You are on your own, no one telling you what to do it will get to when you forget things and have to much fun, but you have to get back on track and have fun when you done with your work.

Marie

What I think is unique about my school, sre the professors and there way of teaching and relating to the students.

Find a college that best fits you and not what someone else wants you to do. Just find what best fits you and go with the flow, live life and learn on the way.

Reinhardt University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.