Cleveland, OH
Remington College-Cleveland Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Remington College-Cleveland Campus

its a non profit school.. its known for medical assisting , cosmitology and dental assisting

i would go back and tell myself that college is nothing like highschool. your teachers dont extend your deadlines because they feel bad for you. they wont just give u a better grade because they like you. i would tell myself as a senior in highschool that i need to do better and try a lot harder because there is no slacking in college. its honestly something highschool doesnt prepare you for like they say they do.

LaTanya

My classmates are iintelligent, dedicated, and determined.

My classmates are iintelligent, dedicated, and determined.

My school is best known for the straightforward, advanced training it provides, along with the necessaties. Those necessaties include uniforms, books, and the cerification exam. At Remington, you are provided with the books at the start of each mod - eliminating the possibilities of not having the required materials. Attendance is encouraged, and recognition is given each new session to those with perfect attendance and class sucess. Remington provides on the job training for its last class session, thereby making it possible for permanent job opportunities.

I would tell myself to think hard about what you want to do. Do not take other people's suggetions for the career they think is right for you, make up your own mind. When things get hard, don't get discouraged. Go to the people that are there to help and don't feel ashamed about asking. If you think you have made the wrong decision, do not neglect the feeling and keep at it. Take the time to determine if you do desire something different. Most importantly, do not cram everything in at one time and rush through. Make sure you go to class everyday and take your new learning experience seriously.

Shauna

Remington College is best known for their two year degree programs. Many people even look down on us because it's not a university. The truth is, when I graduate, it will be with an Associate's Degree in Criminal Justice. That was my goal; that's what i'm getting. Remington makes it possible to deal with your everyday responsibilities while strengthening those possiblilities for your future. If you already have a family and a routine, Remington is the place for you. Remington has been the best thing i've done for myself so far; aside from my son.

Transitioning into college is not as hard as people make it seem. If you stay all about school, then it will be greatly similar to high school. The best thing I learned in high school that prepared me for college was how to take notes. Your notes are the key to your success. The better you take notes, and the more you review them, the easier your college experience will be. Don't go into a college automatically thinking it will be hard. Always go in confident that you can handle anything they bring your way; that is how you make it through to graduation. Be about your school. Parties and sleep overs are not going to get you the career that drew you to going to college. Most of all, enjoy your college experience; much like high school, it's over quick. And when it's gone - it's gone! Stay committed to yourself. You weren't put on this earth to please anyone else, so you might as well make yourself happy. Choosing future happiness over "one night happiness" is the hard part. Be strong.

The best thing about Remington College is quality and dedication of the professors. I am currently a year in & a year out of my degree course. I can honestly say that I could not have done it if I didn't have the faithful teachers there to help. Some teachers are there because it is their job. My teachers are there because they like to see their students succeed. They have never failed me. I even took my final at the hospital, after my son's birth & maintained my 4.0 GPA. I love Remington College; they make life possible!

John

When you start you should go into a trade school, for example, Remington Institute instead of a Community College. At Remington you will get the hands on experience along with the education you need, and upon graduation you will be able to use the skills that you have acquired throughout your 2 year term in order to obtain a career. In the long run this will provide you with job security and hope for a successful future. Keep your head up, stay on the straight, and narrow. Most important never quit.

Remington College-Cleveland Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.