Honolulu, HI
Remington College-Honolulu Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Remington College-Honolulu Campus

Dana

The campus makes you feel welcomed and assured. The teachers are determined to help you reach your goals and are available whenever you need them within reasonable hours. They don’t have to remind you on important dates every week but they do as well as making sure your on top of your game. I enjoy learning at this campus.

Larine Alyssa

My opinion about Remington College is that I get to learn many things . I get to do hands on things and get to read about medical stuffs. I love the classes and the snacks. The presentations . The teachers are so awesome !

thor

I do enjoy bragging about all my teachers. The educators at Remington College are currently in the profession that they are teaching allowing us to learn from highly trained individuals. A couple of my teachers are lawyers, ex-law enforcement and prior military service. Not everyone can say that their teacher still works as a lawyer or anything he or she practices.

The best thing about my school would be the hands on approach and the great communication between students and staff. As students we are not afraid to ask questions or feel shame about being incorrect. Our teachers are very open to helping us achieve our goals.

to go back into time knowing what I know now to give myself advice on how to prepare for the future or anything. I would simply tell myself to keep doing what your doing. Do not doubt or second guess yourself because you will turn out to be everything you want to be. I am very safisfied with how my life turned out and would not change anything. If I were to change anything it would not make me the person that I am today.

Yoshiko

They don't provide finacial aid. But it's program is excellent.

They don't provide finacial aid. But it's program is excellent.

Utmost, please relax!! See the beauty of life. School is important, but must not stress over, enjoy your life!! There are so many paths in one's life, so go ahead and take your time and finish college and explore the world. I am so proud of you for acheiving so much in your high school day. Life is not a competition with others, so help each other and make a happy life! Good luck with life!! I love you very much. - Your loving self, Yoshiko

Lamona

My classmates are interesting, they all have different personalities and we all get along with each other like one big family...

The advice I would give myself is never give up and take all the opportunties that comes your way. Looking back when I was a high school senior I wasn't really a good student and was so close not graduating high school. I was about to give up and drop out. I really thank my friends,family andteachers for encouraging me that I can do it, and knowing that I could make a difference in my life and helping me realize my future. I am so happy that I never gave up I worked really hard and graduated with my class and attending college. I am getting closer and closer to my dream career. No matter what happens I am not going to give up and when a opportunity comes take it cause it could change your life.

The most thing I brag about to my friends about my school is how I only go to school three days a week and how I have two to three classes and teach class is about 1-2 hours long. My friends would complain how they have to spend tons of money on their books but I said I don't have to worry cause it comes with my tution.

Cortney

Give class time 100% of your attention, speak up and ask for help when you don't understand and remember once high school is over you wont have to do it again so do it to the best of your ability.

I tell my friends that I love my school because I can ask a question and speak in front of the class with out having to be fearfull because the class size is less then 20 students. Its a great way to slowly get comfortable with being assertive and practicing teamwork.

Here at Remington College the classes are small, the teachers go the extra mile to help their students and its only 3 days out of the week.

Remington College-Honolulu Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.