Tampa, FL
Remington College-Tampa Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Remington College-Tampa Campus

Cassie

My School is small, and is very nice, the classes is small so you know everyone and your teachers.

I Just Graduated from high school last year (2009). So i would tell myself so start to look for money (scholarships) now so when you get into college you wont be stressing or hurrying to look for money. I would also say get ready its comming fast.

The Person that should not attend this school. is someone that doesnt want to be in the class that are in session. someone that only wants to be there to play or mess around. and doesnt want to learn.

My Classmates are fun and make me want to go back to class, I learn from them as well as the teacher.

I would have told Me not to wait. Go into college right after you Graduate. Do what you want to do and try my hardest.

It is a Credited school. Smaller Classes and One on One with the Teachers.

Mercedes

If I could go ack in time I would tell myself to be more disciplined, patient, and devote more time to networking and developing productive relationships. Being the first person in my family to go to college I had no mentor to guide me through the process of pursing higher education. As a person who was always devoted to her studies and had a passion for the sciences and healthcare, the only career options that seemed viable and well-known, was becoming a physician. A person should devote as much time to their studies as they do in researching career development options. There are so many facets in the healthcare industry that one can obtain a successful career, but you cannot limit yourself to "hear say". I would remind myself that I will ave plenty of time to have higher responsibilities and I should not rush into the adulthood so soon. Finally, I now recognize that success is not achieved by just how hard you work but also your ability to relate to others. Working as a team can produce even greater results that caring the burden on your own.

An adult professional who wants to further their educational endeavors, transition into another career, or a person who much manage a household while furthering their education. Remington College is affordable and provides fast friendly feedback streamlining the achievement of educational goals. The staff not only creates a personalized environment, recognizing your life experiences, but they are willing to go exceed minimal expectations and get to know the students.

The most frustrating factor about attending school is the financial aid process. Although the staff is willing to assist students in anyway possible, funding has become a major issue for students who have exhausted federal grants. Also, because the college tuition is "all-inclusive", meaning books, uniforms, lab fees, etc., there is no opportunity for a student to cut costs by shopping around for a cheaper and equivalent alternative.

Remington College-Tampa Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.