Remington College-Tampa Campus Top Questions

Cassie

I Just Graduated from high school last year (2009). So i would tell myself so start to look for money (scholarships) now so when you get into college you wont be stressing or hurrying to look for money. I would also say get ready its comming fast.

I would have told Me not to wait. Go into college right after you Graduate. Do what you want to do and try my hardest.

Mercedes

If I could go ack in time I would tell myself to be more disciplined, patient, and devote more time to networking and developing productive relationships. Being the first person in my family to go to college I had no mentor to guide me through the process of pursing higher education. As a person who was always devoted to her studies and had a passion for the sciences and healthcare, the only career options that seemed viable and well-known, was becoming a physician. A person should devote as much time to their studies as they do in researching career development options. There are so many facets in the healthcare industry that one can obtain a successful career, but you cannot limit yourself to "hear say". I would remind myself that I will ave plenty of time to have higher responsibilities and I should not rush into the adulthood so soon. Finally, I now recognize that success is not achieved by just how hard you work but also your ability to relate to others. Working as a team can produce even greater results that caring the burden on your own.