You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Rend Lake College

Alexandra

This was the best decision I’ve made that was to attend this school. It’s small and quaint and everyone cares about everyone. It’s really a home away from home. The class sizes are small enough that you really feel in-tuned and personal with your teachers and it’s easy to make friends and get a good education!

Ranzie

I would want myself as a high school senior to realize the reality of college. I felt prepared to enter college after graduating, but I was far from prepared. The most important advice is to take advantage of teachers as resources. In high school, my classes had been easy, but college was more of a challenge. I was not prepared for the challenge. Since I had not needed help in the past, I did not want to utilize my resources. Therefore, I would want myself to know to ask for help when I do not understand. I would also tell myself to keep track of my grades, classes, and homework. Unlike high school, teachers do not continuously inform the students about upcoming projects and homework. In addition, teachers do not constantly inform the student of his or her grade. During my first semester of college, I was unaware of my grades because I did not keep track of my grades on my own. Therefore, my advice would be to become more independent, yet not afraid to fail and ask questions.

A person who wants to grow should attend Rend Lake College. This school offers a quality education at an affordable price. When a person decides to better themselves, he or she should take classes at Rend Lake College. This school is available for students of people in all stages of life. If a person is willing to learn and better themselves through college classes, Rend Lake is the college for them to achieve their dreams.

Rend Lake College is a school that is available for any type of person to attend. The student population includes students of all ages, races, and backgrounds. I do not believe that any type of person would not be welcome at this school. Although all different people are welcome, each student must be willing to learn. Any student that attends Rend Lake College with the intention of an easy education will be disappointed. Rend Lake provides a wholesome learning experience.

I wish I would of known how to correctly take notes and study.

I wish I would of known how to correctly take notes and study.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a senior I would tell myself to study more! All through high school I hardly ever studied, and when I did I study properly. I would also tell myself to do my homework, that counts for a lot in college. I would also tell myself to take research papers more seriously and actually learned to properly write a paper.

Timothy

I would tell myself to take things seriously. College is not like high school, you have to get your sleep and pay attention in class. It is not all fun and games like you have been told. Just keep the focus and you can make it through and don't worry about the finances they will take care of themselves.

The most unique thing about my school is the program I am in, it is not something that is given anyhere else in the area.

Tiffany

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to go straight to college instead of waiting. I would have had the chance to already be completed and live the dream I am so longing for now.

The best thing about my school is that all the faculty and personel are there to provide any student with the correct information needed in order to keep them directed on their academic success and career path.

Anyone seeking to improve their skills in a field that interests them.

Rend Lake College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.