Renton Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Renton Technical College

Andrea

Renton Technical College has been my school first from 2011 to 2013 and now I am looking to come back to school to complete a nirsing program. I love this place because everyone is very helpful and kind and it feels like a family. There are a lot of resources and the stuff is always there to help you.

Buck

best school i have attended by far amazing teaching dynamics i am a first quarter student in the running start program for the Automotive Program. I love it i feel like i belong and my class mates involve me in the repairs and groups required to participate in during class. My teacher is wonderful he has a good sense of teaching balancing interacting with the students and asserting rules and safety guidelines. Renton Technical College all the way. Not only is school fun and enjoyable, but the staff and security that help provide service to this school is outstanding

Marsha

When I finally got up the courage to start over, I started researching schools with welding programs. As I looked at the many schools that provided the program I wanted I discovered that Renton Technical College was highly rated and considered one of the top schools in the state for its trades programs. I decided to go in to the school, speak with the staff and check out the classes I was interested in. Everyone I spoke to was eager and willing to help. Even to go above and beyond in many cases. They helped me to find programs that would help pay for my tuition and supplies for the first year. I spoke with the instructors and their knowledge and their relaxed personalities made it easy for me to see myself in their classes. I wasn’t uncomfortable around them, and with my past that was a huge plus. I knew Renton Technical College is where I wanted to start my journey. The classes feel more like family then fellow students. The environment is a great conduit for success. People thrive here. I noticed how diverse the school is, from people fresh out of high school to people like me who were restarting later in life. I knew I would be able to reforge myself here. I appreciate you giving me the time and consideration for your scholarship.

RTC is life changing. They believe in what you want for yourself. You just have to want it for yourself they have your back. I am so happy to be apart of RTC and will forever tell others about RTC as well. The programs they offer are different from others but more beneficial different. I just wish at times school was free so we can all have an opportunity to be who and where we want to be.

loni

There is room for improvement. We are here to learn and some instructors making learning difficult instead of trying to help you in succeeding your goal. When a teacher sees a student isn't doing well they should reach out and help instead of letting them decline. Teachers should offer extra credit.