Chicago, IL
Resurrection University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Resurrection University

Alejandra

Good school. It has great facilities to help you pass every class and essentially graduate. Professors are always available if you make an appointment but they also have good office hours. Food is not great so pack a lunch. Bring a sweater to class because some classrooms are never at the appropriate temperature.

Tiffany

This school promises a graduation date. All the classes you take are towards your major and are important to your field of study. This school offers a night and weekend program which is unique for a nursing school.

I would tell myself to apply for as many scholarships and grants as I possibly could. I would go to a university because I feel that experience should be had by all. I would tell myself to get involved in extracurricular activities. I would inform myself to study hard from the beginning in order to avoid cramming for exams at the last minute. I would visit the school I plan to attend ahead of time and talk to current students in order to get a feel for the campus/classes. I would tell myself to take college and my education seriously because it lays the foundation for the rest of my life.

A person who attends this college would need tp be focused and serious about nursing. This school is fast paced so a student must be able to devote must time to studying. The school offers a varity of programs to accomodate people that work durig the day or night.

Resurrection University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.