Rhode Island College Top Questions

Meagan

As a commuter I have realized that Rhode Island College students are very unconnected from one another, and many students wish it was easier to make friends on campus.

My classmates are very helpful. Most of the time during exams we get together and study. The students here are very nice and friendly and if they can they will help.

yorisola

they are very friendly and helpful

ashley

This caring community seems to respect ourselves and one another whether it be diversity and academic values or religious beliefs, and co-curricular activities.

Curtis

Rhode Island College is a rather liberal school. This is not to say that conservative or religious people would feel out of place. I think that social discussion is seen as productive and is encouraged. Most students here are from Rhode Island, and most are from low to middle class families.

Aleksandar

Llinda

i attend college so i know very little about some of my classmates. but the classmates i do know are very kin and outgoing.

Ive found most of the students to be really nice. Even though many students are seen alone doing their own thing, they are still friendly.

Charmaine

My classmates are just normal everyday people. For the most part they are pretty accepting and liberal with the occaisional conservative thrown in. Most of the students are from New England, with a large precent from RI and Massachusettes. Everyone generally gets along.

There are two types of students at Rhode Island College: there are kids who are there to truly get their money's worth and there are kids who simply want to get their degree and get out of there. The serious students (like myself) have a hard time understanding how the students who goof off during classtime manage to achieve equal grades and will have an equal work opportunities after college. Personally, I can't imagine spending all that money on tuition only to do your make-up or go online during class. That, at home, is free.

my classmates are bubbly, happy, helpful, and open-minded.

I am a nursing major so my classmates are very competative because the program is so competative.

Yarelys

My classmates are very friendly with others and when someone is in need they are always there to help.

My classmates at Rhode Island College are very diverse. I have different people in each of my classes and each classroom is totally different. Everyone in my classes are respectful which makes it a great learning place.

Kim

If you like to party and have a good time, DON'T go to RIC. Plain and simple. The students are vey secluded, and do not talk to each other and everyone just stays out of everyone else's way.

Caring and very helpful. Want to help each other understand material better. Easily able to attain study groups with new classmates however, strong continuity of classmates. Once you are accepted you generally stay together and get to know each other. This makes the difficulty of the nursing program a much easier to obtain goal with the support of people who care

Friends.

They;re just average people- the majority are very friendly and helpful!

Apathetic.

My classmates are nice and willing to work with one another they are great..