Providence, RI

Rhode Island College

« See more reviews of Rhode Island College

This school is one of Rhode Island's best kept secrets. It's right at the center of the state, so it's easy commuting distance from any where in the state. It's a small campus, so getting lost is never a problem. And above all, its highly affordable. Rhode Island College is for students who want a great education but don't want to land in debt upon graduating.

If someone were seriously interested in pursuing a professional career, then Rhode Island College would be their best starting point. The College is a clean campus with excellent undergraduate programs and up-to-date online portals. A degree from RIC opens so many doors for a student to attend a graduate school to further their education.

Rhode Island College is the perfect college for working students. it offers innumerables options and opportunities for students that have many responsabilities inside and outside school. the kind of people that should attend this college should be creative, hard working, determine and persistent.

Someone who wants to have a lot of fun in college, and is looking for someplace to have an easy transition from high school to college. Also, there are a lot of activities and programs, so someone active that likes to make friends is ideal, but you are really free to do as you wish.

A liberal arts and research oriented student. A student that is interested in advocating for person's rights and working in the public sector. There are business and health related majors offered at the college as well, so it would suit the practical minded individual.

A person who is looking for a basic education for a reasonable price. Those who do not yet have inteneded majors. Those interested in education, nurding, business, or the social work field. Those who appreciate a smaller classroom size.

Anybody who wants a sufficient and decently priced education should come to RIC. This is also a good college for those who live and plan to go to school in RI, and those who would like to enter the fields of Education or Nursing.

someone who can't afford a really great school. basically that is the only reason to come to this school because it is very disorganized. if i had my parents helping me pay for school then i would have gone somewhere else.

A person who is looking for a friendly, fun, calm, cool, comfortable and diverse learing environment. Also a person wants to be focus in there school workand experience an sense of indepenece should attend this school.

That's the thing, anybody could come to this school, there is a program for almost everything and there are clubs for every area of interest, so anybody could feel welcome here and be able to fit right in.