Providence, RI

Rhode Island College

« See more reviews of Rhode Island College

If you are okay with not having so many people on campus. There will be people on campus, but you would have to be okay with seeing more people during the day than througout the whole day.

A person who enjoys fun and egaging classes of small sizes should attend this school. Someone who is accademically driven, bey enjoys having fun should come to this school.

Rhode Island College has a few programs that are very well known, so I would say if the person knew they wanted to be a nurse or teacher, RIC has the perfect program.

A liberal person looking for a small school with a good teacher education program that does not mind taking an extra year or two to get a high quailty education.

Someone with either really low self-esteem, or someone who wants to start off somewhere easy in order to move up to somewhere more challenging.

This school is good for anyone who wants an education. Stick to your guns, where there is a will, there is a way.

I would say that individulas interested in the Nursing, Business, or Teaching program should come to this college.

Anyone can attend Rhode Island College because there are a plethora of majors to choose from.

A person who doesn't like much excitement or plans on transferring before they graduate.

Someone who is career driven. Someone who is determined and wants a bright future.