Providence, RI

Rhode Island College

« See more reviews of Rhode Island College

The best thing I consider about my school is the classrooms. The classrooms are not full with students. I think some of the subjects only have small amount of students because its a better learning enviroment. The students have a better one of one learning with the professors because the classrooms are small and do not need a big crowd. I like small classrooms at Rhode Island College because they are a perfect fit, and I feel more comfortable to learn. The professors have the classrooms arranged in a good area so their students feel comfortable to learn much better.

The best aspect of Rhode Island College is the small class sizes. I feel that this makes instruction more individualized and gives each student a better opportunity to excel. There is plenty of time in class for all questions to be answered, and because you get to know your teachers better, you feel more comfortable approaching them should you have a problem you need to speak with them about. The class sizes also make it easy to get to know your classmates, so making good friends here is not difficult at all.

I think the best part of my college experience thus far has been the family like atmosphere. The students and faculty are quite welcoming. I had not planned on attending Rhode Island College in October 2006 of my Senior year of High School when i was applying to schools. Going there has helped me form a family of friends. Friends who i see everyday. These people helped me grow into the person i am today and further make me want to become a better person. My college friends have become my family from home.

The best aspect about Rhode Island College is that it's a school that seem to have something for nearly everyone and its very convenient. The school is not as big as other schools and its easy for a person like me with no car to get around; school buildings are close to one another and that helps a lot. Also some of the classes have some really great and dedicated teachers that totally engage you in class. Top-class teachers you would never expect to find at this small school, you can find here at RIC.

The best thing about my school is its environment. I like the fact that it is located not too far of downtown Providence, and what is very nice is that it has a lot of resources for students. Students who wish to take the bus are OK with it because it is not to far from the city. Rhode Island College it is around 8 minutes away from downtown Providence. It helps students who struggle financially and do not yet have their car, and gives them a chance to take the bus at almost all times of the day.

I strongly believe that the best thing of my school (Rhode Island College) is how much each professor for each student and their desire major care about their students. Each departement (major) have the right amount of professional educators to make their students professional. I feel very proud to attend Rhode Island College and be part of a school that will prepare me for my future career which is to be a Plastic Surgeon.

I think the best thing about RIC is the staff. Not only are the professors well educated and more than qualified to teach students, but within the school there is a help center called OASIS which provides tutoring and any possible service to help a student succeed academically. The best part of OASIS is all their services are included in the school's tuition, so when you need them there is no service fee.

I like the professors I have encountered at Rhode Island College. I have heard great things about many professors and have had enjoyable encounters with many. Those who I have had in class have been very nice and willing to help each student succeed. I hope to continues to have such luck through the remainder of my time as a student at Rhode Island College.

What I consider the best thing about my school is the wide variety of majors that I can choose from. This way I still have my options open and can choose from a buffet of choices for what I wish to do after college. Also if the major they have doesn't go into to much depth, you are allowed to transfer to another college that may better focus on that major.

Rhode Island College provides the ability to further my education without having to leave home. The ability to commute so I can also work part time while being a full time student is a must. I am able to further my education to earn a degree and work in a well respected career in the field of my choice with the support of family.