Richmond Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Richmond Community College

Zachary

RCC is a school that offers a variety of core classes and specialized courses taught by teachers who enjoy their jobs and go out of their ways to provide students with the tools to succeed. It has nursing and educational programs, and it allows a student to attend college for little to no cost before transferring to a larger university. There are also career-oriented classes taught to prepare students for jobs such as lineman or HVAC. Overall, RCC is an excellent option for a person looking for a no-frills school that offers an inexpensive education to prepare for future endeavors.

Cristianne

This is a Community College, so there are a few things here that they lack. This college is a very good college to obtain your Associate's Degree and it is a great way to get prepared for a four year college. Here, they want you to succeed and they care about your future.

Richmond Community College was the obvious choice for an alternate to going to a much more expensive four year university. For the same degree, I am saving so much money, the classes are smaller, the professors are more available to speak to, and the students are all locals, so everyone knows each other.

Ed

Richmond Community College is a small quiet college that has a wide variety of courses to choose from. It is a safe clean facility, with very nice helpful staff. There is no on campus housing available but there is plenty of housing available off campus.

Allison

I think Richmond Community College is an overall great community college. The class sizes are small, so you feel as if you can form a bond with your teacher. The campus is small and easy to navigate. The student to teacher ratio isn't intimidating. The classes are really interesting and they offer a variety of different courses.

Raven

I love this small town treasure of a school. The facility and staff are amazing and helpful, offering above and beyond performance for their students. The facility is always clean and up to date, with great food to go along with it. It is a great place to start your college journey.

Aaliyah

Richmond Community College is a great community to be in. The students, teachers and staff are great to be around and I always feel safe when I'm on campus and I love the experience I've had there so far. I encourage anyone who is interested in getting a better education outside of high school to go to Richmond Community College. Being here is like being a part of an extraordinary family!

Personally, I believe Richmond Community College is a great college to start your educational path before going to a four-year university. The instructors are very involved and truly care about your education. The classes are well organized and you are able to ask questions.

Billy

Richmond community college is a amazing campus school that offers plenty of programs in the engineering and mechanical department. They have a good grasp on mechanical and electrical engineering departments but do not offer an excessive amount of art programs. The campus is safe and creates a safe and comfortable atmosphere with the students.

Richmond Community College was my first step to starting my college career. I started taking classes here through the Richmond Early College program, which I will graduate from this May, along with my associates in science. I genuinely feel as though RCC has prepped me for life at a four-year university, as I will be attending North Carolina State University this coming fall semester.