Ringling College of Art and Design Top Questions

Matthew

N/A

Jacob

A career focused enviorment that treats its students fairly and justly in order for them to succed in the art world.

Ringling College of Art and Design is an opportunity where students with a passion in the arts, from illustration to film, can recieve a proper education and be guaranteed a career in the one thing they love most.

Renee

Fun, creative, a place that makes you feel like you matter and everything you do is something great.

Patrice

It is a small campus but it really is beautiful and the doors are pretty spacious to me.

Andrea

Ringling is an educational hotspot and a great learning experience for all types of art students, and it offers several options in terms of career choice and job oppurtunities.

Valentine

Great campus, artsy, the students are very different yet everyone get along.

Leslie

Ringling is a great college, filled with teachers who are willing to help you out, and amazing classrooms and resources to use for projects.

Meghan

It's a very nice school that honestly cares about its students, and it's easy to feel at home there.

Ruben

It's a prestigious school, full of talented instructors and students. Unfortunately the economically disadvantaged aren't seen for their talents or potential. They are mocked by faculty members and made to feel that they don't belong.

Charles

My school is somehwere you go to expand your mind and talents, find out who you are, and grow not only as a person, but as an adult along the way in order to meet new people, open connections and learn how to thrive in the real world.

Sonja

Ringling College of Art and Design is a loaded palette with as many colors one could possibly fathom, there are so many possibilities for the panting of one's future.

Laura

Ringling is considered the best computer animation school in the country, possibly in the entire world, and in order to keep that reputation they will work you to the point of a mental breakdown.

Cat

Very artistic and competitive.