Ringling College of Art and Design

« See more reviews of Ringling College of Art and Design

From my limited current experience, I can't see much in Ringling to complain about. My only complaint is about its academic limitations. For example, I wish there were more majors, like sequential art, fashion design, or creative writing. I also wish there was a greater selection of more interesting liberal arts courses. And sometimes the majors are so focused that there seems to be little room to just experiment and have fun, like there is in smaller art schools. However, these "problems" are a side effect of what makes Ringling great - its single-minded drive for excellence and success.

I can't think of anything that is bad about my school, I love it here. My first semester is behind me and I've enjoyed all my classes and professors. This being said, I'd have to say that the worst thing about my school is the tuition cost. Ringling College of Art and Design is very expensive and unfortunatley I will graduate with high debt.

The worst thing about my school is the amount of money it costs yearly. Living off-campus saves a lot. Even though it costs so much it's possible for anyone to go. I come from a very poor family with parents who haven't even graduated highschool and who have poor credit. If I can get the money to attend, anyone can.

The worst thing about my school is that there isn't enough time in the schedules to take all the classes you'd like to. There are so many more things I'd like to learn and experience but I know that within my major, I won't be able to do all of it. I'd go for an extra year if I could.

I don't think there is anything bad; I have heard complaints from fellow students though. They mainly consist of how the new buildings are great, but the older buildings need to be updated/taken care of better/actually cared about.

I would probably say that the worst thing is how time consuming some of the work load can be. You really have to put in a lot of effort if you expect to do well in this school. Make sure you go above and beyond.

The worst thing about Ringling is the area that it is in. It isn't recommended to walk around at night alone. Campus security will gladly give you rides though and the area is slowly getting better.

It is highly overpriced. It isnt helping students and expects so much out of them financially that they are losing great talent amoung those less financial able.

The worst thing about my school is the cost of food in the New Acedimic Building. They charge six dollars for a sandwich! Outrageous.

Mainly the crime that happens due to the bad neighborhood down the street.