Ringling College of Art and Design

« See more reviews of Ringling College of Art and Design

The work load is very heavy. Some nights you dont even get to sleep, and a lot of the work is trial and error. If your teacher doesn't like your Illustration 9 hours in they areliable to make you redo which can leave you in a scramble. The first two years are hard, learning the basics and discovering your strengths. It's a lot of work, but its worth it. Everything you do here helps you grow.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the cost. It's so expensive, I think my quality of life is lowered a bit becasue I can't afford most things. If I had more aid, and worked less, than I think I'd be healthier and happier.

I find the most frustrating thing about Ringling is that I never feel safe. The ghetto is bordering our school and we hear gun shots etc almost every week. For as much as i pay I should feel safe.

Whats most frustrating about the school is the cost of attendance. It is a private school and also fairly expensive. The only consolation is considering it as an investment in your own life.

The only frustrations I have dealt with at this school is parking issues or a lack of parking to be more specific but they have put in a few more spaces this semester so that should help.

The financial issues. A lot of the time all I can think about is how much debt I will be facing when I graduate.

Tution is the top of list of the most frustrating thing, you have to get many scholarships.

The most frustrating thing about this school is the tuition price each year.