Rio Hondo College Top Questions

Alejandro

Before I came to Rio, i would have wanted to know how the college classes would be becasue I was shocked once I hot my first class.

Abel

Upon entering Rio Hondo I wish I had known there was a tram to take students up the hill, getting up to the campus is like traveling to a castle in the sky!

Ronae

Honestly there is not anything i wish i had know about this school before i had attended. Everyone always said good things about rio hondo and personally i love my school. I really have no regrets about attending rio.

Luis

One thing that i wish i had known before I came to this school is the surrounding area. The reason for that is there are no restaurants for miles. Your pretty much stuck to eatin pricey cafeteria food that isn't healthy.

I wish I would have believed in myself more and I wish I knew getting into the nursing program wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I also wish I would have known that there were all the programs here on campus that help the students. I currently belong to the CalWorks program, and if I would have known this program existed for CalWorks recipients, I would have come to college right after high school.

I wish I wouuld have know of programs that will help you pay for school supplies

Karina

The clubs offered here