Tempe, AZ
Rio Salado College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Rio Salado College

Nathanael

This college is okay as long as you don't mind every class online with visits to the testing center as needed. Some of the teachers can be a pain when it comes to grading but nothing that I wouldn't stress out about. Just do your best. That's all that counts.

tianna

Rio Salado College is an overall good school. I have been attending this school regularly since 2016 and have not had any major issues. The only issue I had was with financial aid verification, but other than that the professors are pretty good and respond regularly.

Lex

Rio Salado is an okay community college. everything is online. Not much interaction with other students or staff. Tutoring is difficult. They all have their own agenda and seem to be rushing. The classes are difficult not because of the material but the time management. I would not recommend this school to anyone playing sports or anyone who has a hard time teaching themselves.

Kimberlee

Rio Salado is mostly online, but it's a great school for those trying to get ahead on credits or trying to get an associate's degree. I got my asssociate's through Rio, and it was amazing. I attended a few online classes, but I got most of my credit through dual enrollment, which I highly recommend to anyone

Tayler

Rio Salado is a very efficient and easily accessible school. They even offer all online classes which are my favorite ones. You are able to do fastrack classes and get your degree even faster. People, like me, that want to get their life together at a faster pace loves these classes. Overall this school is great and I cannot wait to graduate soon!

Rhema

It's a good community college. They are really nice people, they are great with recovering college credits and helping students get back on track. The professors are very friendly and helpful and they do truly care about their students' learning. They have always been there to help me succeed.

Being an online school Rio Salado is definitely against the odds. My experience here has been great. I completed dual enrollment and regular enrollment here. I was active in the Honors Program and Phi Theta Kappa. The people are friendly and never had a problem with an instructor.

Michelle

Flexible start dates and plenty of online clases.

Flexible start dates and plenty of online clases.

I would say I should have went right after high school instead of waiting until I was too old to remember anything :)

Flexible start dates and plenty of online classes.

Carissa

Rio Salado College is very helpful in the university I essentially want to transfer to.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would say to not worry about my future. I would say to not worry about not knowing the field of study to go into or what to be "when you grow up". People are out there to help you make transitions and help you choose what to study. The college life is fun and nothing to be worried about!

I don't have anything bad to say about Rio Salado College.

Candice

It is very important to go to all your classes and study hard. Good grades are what matter not impressing your friends. Take time to study but also take time for yourself. Remember what's important in your life, family. Friends may come and go but family will be there forever. School is very important. Get as much education as you can. Always be learning in all you do. And always remember, nothing lasts forever. It will get better. Keep your chin up and keep a smile on your face.

With this school you can go online or to the campus. It is very diverse which makes it a great school to go to. The professors are very knowledgable and very helpful.

This is a great school with a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement. I have always enjoyed going to this school because it gives me the freedom to be able to choose my education whether online or at the campus

Rio Salado College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.