Tempe, AZ
Rio Salado College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Rio Salado College

Carissa

Rio Salado College is very helpful in the university I essentially want to transfer to.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would say to not worry about my future. I would say to not worry about not knowing the field of study to go into or what to be "when you grow up". People are out there to help you make transitions and help you choose what to study. The college life is fun and nothing to be worried about!

I don't have anything bad to say about Rio Salado College.

Candice

This is a great school with a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement. I have always enjoyed going to this school because it gives me the freedom to be able to choose my education whether online or at the campus

With this school you can go online or to the campus. It is very diverse which makes it a great school to go to. The professors are very knowledgable and very helpful.

It is very important to go to all your classes and study hard. Good grades are what matter not impressing your friends. Take time to study but also take time for yourself. Remember what's important in your life, family. Friends may come and go but family will be there forever. School is very important. Get as much education as you can. Always be learning in all you do. And always remember, nothing lasts forever. It will get better. Keep your chin up and keep a smile on your face.

tiffany

I never have to meet any of them face to face. Most would call me "anti-social".... I prefer to call it "Not user-friendly...

I never have to meet any of them face to face. Most would call me "anti-social".... I prefer to call it "Not user-friendly"!

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior knowing what I know now about college life and making the transition... I would only have to tell myself on thing: "Don't waste most of your life by waiting 20 years to attend college."

I take classes online and never have to even have to get out of bed if I don't want to!

Kristina

I don't know anything about my classmates because I am doing Rio Salado College online and there have been no discussions yet amongst the classmates to respond to.

If I could give myself some advice on the transition from high school to college, I would coach myself in this way to further my education. Strategically, it would be best to go straight into college right from high school when your responsiveness to learning and idealisms have better opportunity. This would have aligned me in the job market at an earlier age. With the loss of time and without a college education you lessen your options of success in attaining your goals. Second, it?s important to apply to college to put your educational plan in motion. Without a plan you have nothing to achieve. While in that process, you?ll want to apply for scholarships, grants and student loans. Afterall, you will definitely need a way to pay for your education. In doing so, you also alleviate the worry of how to pay for college thus allowing you to focus on your studies and career path. We all know that it only gets more and more difficult as you get older to go back to school. Challenging situations that occur in life, having a family, working full time, and bills all build upon the stress in your life.

I think that anybody can attend this school. There are so many subjects in this school that you can attend and if you don't like them you can drop it and take other classes that will best fit your needs. That is the best thing when you are in college is having that freedom to take whatever classes you want besides of course the classes that are required like math, english and reading. Maybe the only people that shouldn't attend are the people that choose not to go to school.

I think that the school or at least my classes are all online which allows me to do work from my high school while receiving both high school and college credit.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to enjoy and appreciate the free time I have, and to cherish the moments I have with myself, friends, and family because once you start college you don't have a lot of time to yourself or to be around the ones you care about because you are consumed in studying and other responsibilities that come with growing up. I would also tell myself that once I get into college I need to be more aware of dates and when things are due because you don't have the luxury of you teacher being on your case about that assignment that's due next Monday, if you figure your assignments you don't have the luxury to turn it in at a later date because a lot of professors won't accept them. That's what I would go back and tell my self as a high school senior.

What I consider to be the worst thing about my school is that it is all online. I consider this to be the worst thing because there is no in person interaction with the instructors which is especially hard when I attend a high school that is allowing me to take the college courses for high school and college credit, and I am not able to receive any help outside of the books that I am given because my high school teachers can't help me.

Take as many class as you can and connect with the teacher on a personal level. Research fields and careers more indepth. I would start out at a university.

Somebody who procastinates and doesn't like reading text books.

That its online and you can pick your start date.

Start college right after you graduate from high school. I wish I would have stayed in college when I was younger.

I like it because when you need help the instructors are there and give you all the help you need.

Someone who does not want to work at a fast pace.

Shanna

They have their complete nursing program online.

They have their complete nursing program online.

Listen to my parents when they expressed how important school was, I did not listen I decided to become a single parent instead. I would have taken high school and my education more seriously.

You can complete your degree online.

Rio Salado College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.