Rio Salado College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Rio Salado College

Erika

Rio Salado is a great choice for students who have busy schedules and do not have time to go to campus for class. Rio is also a more affordable alternative for community college. The teachers are responsive and the site is easy to navigate through. I recommend this scholl for anyone who works a full time job or has a family.

tianna

Rio Salado College is an overall good school. I have been attending this school regularly since 2016 and have not had any major issues. The only issue I had was with financial aid verification, but other than that the professors are pretty good and respond regularly.

Being an online school Rio Salado is definitely against the odds. My experience here has been great. I completed dual enrollment and regular enrollment here. I was active in the Honors Program and Phi Theta Kappa. The people are friendly and never had a problem with an instructor.

Rhema

It's a good community college. They are really nice people, they are great with recovering college credits and helping students get back on track. The professors are very friendly and helpful and they do truly care about their students' learning. They have always been there to help me succeed.

Lex

Rio Salado is an okay community college. everything is online. Not much interaction with other students or staff. Tutoring is difficult. They all have their own agenda and seem to be rushing. The classes are difficult not because of the material but the time management. I would not recommend this school to anyone playing sports or anyone who has a hard time teaching themselves.

Kimberlee

Rio Salado is mostly online, but it's a great school for those trying to get ahead on credits or trying to get an associate's degree. I got my asssociate's through Rio, and it was amazing. I attended a few online classes, but I got most of my credit through dual enrollment, which I highly recommend to anyone

Tayler

Rio Salado is a very efficient and easily accessible school. They even offer all online classes which are my favorite ones. You are able to do fastrack classes and get your degree even faster. People, like me, that want to get their life together at a faster pace loves these classes. Overall this school is great and I cannot wait to graduate soon!

Tara

Good online school some teachers are not interested in helping you achieve greatness in your courses. They can critique you and tell you you’re wrong even though they asked you to write about opinion

Nathanael

This college is okay as long as you don't mind every class online with visits to the testing center as needed. Some of the teachers can be a pain when it comes to grading but nothing that I wouldn't stress out about. Just do your best. That's all that counts.

Paige

I believe that Rio Salado College is a nice enough college where a student, especially one who is dedicated to continuing their education but doesn't necessarily have the monetary means to do so, can get their education in a professional and well-paced manner without struggling over small things.