You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ripon College

Shreeya

The class sizes are really nice and the professors are genuinely concerned about your progress. Beautiful campus and friendly faces. It could be a bit more diverse. The athletic center is impressive. Usually feels like the college values athletics more than academics. There is not much to do outside of campus. But overall there are plenty of opportunities here if you look for it.

I graduated 1.5 years ago, I was accepted to Medical School (MD) right out of college, but as a back-up, I had applied to jobs during my senior year and received 2 high paying offers (greater than 55k + benefits) within 2 weeks. Ripon really prepared me for Medical School and the job market. What really makes Ripon stand out is in connecting students with opportunities to build one's resume in college so they become excellent applicants for post-grad education and in the job market. You have to actively try to not become involved in research, campus jobs, internships, or other resume building activities, while being a student at Ripon. The fact that I and several of my classmates were accepted into Medical School right out of college is significant. This is becoming increasing difficult to build a sufficient resume to be a competitive applicant after just 4 years of college. But Ripon is small enough to give you those opportunities to build your resume for any field in just 4 years.

Alaura

It's a beautiful school with a small town atmosphere. The professors are super nice people and are usually willing to help in anyway they can. The food sucks though, so watch that you eat, you never know what you might get. Academically its an awesome school, and artistically it has beautiful theatre productions and great art shows. Overall the liberal college experience is fantastic, there are some things that need to be updated like food and some of the bathrooms in the dorms.

terrina

This past year was my first year at Ripon college and coming from the central valley in California to a small town in Wisconsin there are multiple differences you can easily point out. If you're looking for a college that is not surrounded by outside distractions, has various hiking trails, small interactive classes, and goes through all four seasons Ripon College is the place to consider. This college is big on sports especially basketball and the arts. There is always a play or some art show down in Rodman and the athletic facility just got remodeled this past year. I can say being an athlete here has made my experience more interesting due to going to meets off campus that allowed me to meet new people. The only downsides of this college are being a person of color it isn't as cultured as my hometown in the suburbs which I expected when finding out I was going to attend Ripon, people knowing most of your business due to it being a small campus, the cliques, and not being able to live off campus unless you have a legit reason why. After completing my first year of college I have noticed that the school is making an effort to make the campus more diverse and that the cliques are starting to disappear due to people being involved in multiple groups. All in all your college experience really depends on what you do with it.

Christopher

Nice smaller school with small class sizes. Like the low student to faculty ratio. Have terrific sports programs. Have terrific arts/music.

Addie

I feel very cared for and properly prepared for my future. I was given space to grow and explore with enough struture to start on the right path

If I was able to talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to get ready to go full-steam ahead. I would reassure myself that I made the right decision for my college, following my gut was really the best way to go when deciding where I wanted to go to school. I would tell myself all about all of the things I have been able to accomplish in just 2 short years and I would talk about all of the plans and hopes I have for the future. I would encourage myself to push harder and do more with my senior year because those memories are some of the best I have from high school but I would also tell myself not to be afraid to jump in head first and make new memories at college. Overall I would just say keep doing what you're doing, follow your interests and your instincts, and never forget to open up and have fun!

The most frustrating thing is that since it is a small town there isn't a whole lot of off campus living options

Enya

Amazing, beautiful, fun, andchallenging with excillent professors providing high quality ecucation that I can be proud of.

The first thing I would tell myself is not to worry so much. Classes are a lot of work, but I can do it, and it’s not as hard as everyone makes it sound. There are long papers and tons of homework, but the environment is perfect for working on those kinds of things and makes it easy to focus. Plus, I am a lot stronger and smarter than I realize. I am brave enough to do the things that scare me and smart enough to not do the things that are bad for me. I will make mistakes but they are worth it for the learning experience, and as long as I remember that and not let it bother me so I can stay positive, I can do anything I put my mind to, even the things I have not yet dreamed. I do not need to be so self-conscious and reserved all the time. It only makes myself nervous disappointed and awkward. Don’t worry about making friends or weather people like you. Get involved with theater right away, focus on learning, make personal goals, discipline yourself, but most of all just smile and be happy.

Money wise, the rediculously high cost. Accademicly, schedualing in all the classes that I want to take because there are so many good ones and so many that I need to take It's hard to fit it all in to four years. Especially because some classes are only offered every other year or semester and cause conflicts.

Vinnis

The advice I would give myself is be more involve with after-school activities and have some experience in volunteering and sports. I wish I had taken some AP classes and pay more attention in class. I wish I was more involve in sports team and the clubs that it holds. I would advice myself to choose my college carefully and visit all the college that I choose before knowing which college to choose and look closely at what I want to major in.

The best thing about Ripon College is students and faculties. The involvement of students with the community and the community itself. There are always volunteering and programs that are there to help students in need with academics or problems itself. The campus is a beauty when it hit springs. Everyone comes together to help each other.

I have visited Ripon College once, so I fell in love with the campus and the beautiful weather that it presented. I couldn't be more happier than say that if students like small campus, then Ripon College might be the right college for you.

Rebecca

When I enrolled as a twenty-six year old nontraditional student, I did not know what to expect from college. However, I was determined to excel and work hard. I took every assignment seriously, whether it was homework or a research paper. I studied more than I thought physically possible for every quiz and exam. After a semester, my grades spoke of this dedication. So I went into the scholarship office to ask questions, but instead had life changing questions proposed to me: "What do you do to give back? How are you involved at school and in your community?" This conversation opened my eyes, and I realized that I needed to put the same amount of commitment into helping others as I did pursuing high grades. I got involved. Although I continue to go above and beyond in my classes, I also aspire to empower fellow students and citizens. Attending college has taught me that sometimes the greatest successes are those you help others achieve. Good grades are important to the individual, but good character can be appreciated by the world. I will take this valuable life lesson with me as I continue on my academic and professional journey.

Dulce

Ripon is a great school if you are looking for a small, close-knit community and an interest from your professors in your success and education.

My classmates are great, talented and amazing people, all whom I have much to learn from.

So far, I am learning to be much more well-rounded - learning in a not-so-diverse community lke the one I am used to - as well as open-minded. I have been forced out of my comfort zone and into many challenging situations and this has only ade me reflect and grow. College can be a great experience if you walk in there, ready for anything and everything and motivated to learn in the classroom and outside the classroom.

Ripon College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.