Ripon College

« See more reviews of Ripon College

To attend this school people should be very open minded. It is small, and just about everyone knows you or knows of you. It is really easy to meet people on campus so just be yourself, you will find a place you feel comfortable. Have fun, college is a place to learn and grow academically and socially.

People who are willing to adapt to a small school environment, but who are seeking a place where people of diverse opinions can be accepted if they are willing to work hard at it.

A goal oriented, yet somewhat relaxed; willing to be social and meet people, but know when to stay in and study. They must be independent, or mostly independent to succeed.

Ripon is a solid liberal arts college and it is easy to take a variety of classes upon entrance if one does not know what major they would like to complete.

Anyone who wants a fulfilling, rememberable college experience and wants to get a great education for the money.

people that love small populations and are willing to work really hard to get what they want

Well Rounded People who want to be involved and use and experiance their education.

Someone who is interested in a small college