Riverside City College Top Questions

Vianca

At Riverside City College, there are many financial aid opportunities to take advantage of. Even if someone didn't finish completing the FAFSA, there is still a chance that you'll still get some form of financial aid! Although I did not get into the school I indended to go to, I am glad that I went to this school because of the low cost I pay for my education. I still get a great education without paying a fortune to be able to go to school.

reneshia

i brag about the freedom that we have. we arent watched by campous supervisors. they allow you to make your mistakes and learn from it. the do not baby you at all.

I don't really brag about my school that much. When I do though, I mostly talk about how it is pretty easy to get through and not all that confusing to find out what the next step will be before graduation or transfer.

Allan

The environment leaves you completely in a soothed mood. It's a very odd but pleasant feeling, one that leaves you in wonderment. And this is because the campus isn't loud most of the time. It's especially pleasant when the breeze is calm and blowing all around you. I just feel very safe and at peace. Schools that create such an atmosphere for me is a plus and thats what I always feel there.

The thing I brag about most is the variety of wonderful programs RCC has to offer! There are so many classes of several interests offered at any given time! I am especially excited about the exceptional Art programs that I hope to become extremely involed in soon! I also like to tell others about the community programs and classes offered for professional as well as personal development. RCC seems to have something for everyone!

It is a great way to transfer into a better school without wasting so much money on general education courses.

Probably the best thing about about RCC is that it is very easy to fit into any kind of lifestyle. I work, and have kids, so time management is very important to me. The classes at RCC are scheduled so that I can always fit them into my schedule, regardless of how crowded it already is. Furthermore, a majority of the classes are offered online as well, and while online education may not be ideal for many people, it does make it easier to fit more classes into a busy schedule.

sasha

The one thing i do brag about RCC is all the wide ranges of art classes. They offer a wide range of art courses that i have yet to see at the other local community colleges.

When I talk to my friends about my school, I brag about the knowledge that all the professors have.