Riverside City College Top Questions

Tjah'Mari

There are not any bad things I can think of about RCC but there are no African American professors that I have seen.

christian

lack of staff to help students in finacial aid and admission and records, etc in all departments. over cost in tution rose very high last 2 years and over crowed in enrollment.

reneshia

Rcc is such a good school there arfe no bad features. everone there are so helfully and really nice.

The worst thing about the school is the budget cuts. They have handicapped the school and make registration for new students difficult.

This worst thing about my school is how small it is. I attend the Norco campus of Riverside Community College. The size of my campus limits the amount of classes which can occur and which classes are available. For example, my campus does not offer the science classes I need for the undergraduate part of my Biology degree. There are not as many class times available for me to choose from. This makes it a lot less convient for me. I am thinking about going to the main campus the next semester due to this.

I feel that the majority of students don't care as much about their schooling as I do mine. there are distractions for apathetical students talking, because they don't really care about the subject at hand, but to me school is very important

The worst thing about my school is that it is overcrowded. Registering for classes can sometimes be difficult as there are sometimes delays. To make things worse, a lot of people overbook themselves when registering for classes, and then drop courses within the first few weeks of school, making it difficult for others to get into the classes they need.

The worst thing about my school is there is very little parking available now that they are now putting in an Olympic sized pool and a new building for their school of nursing. Now we have two choices: get to school unreasonably early so you won't be late for class, or go to school at a resonably time and get to class late.

The parking. The reaon why is because its too small and not spaced out. Plus people don't park correctly making it harder to park

Rigo

The wrost think about my school, would be the counseling service they offer. I have gone to speack with one of the counselers for advise on what classes to take for the semester. They talk to you so fast that you dont have time to think for a second to think of questions that you might have. I dont know if its just me or if they have to much work, or they have to much studens they need to help.

Kaylin

Parking during the first 3 weeks of school. You can't find a spot anywhere unless you get there at 6:30 am.

karina

The worst thing about my school is that smoking was allowed on campus