Riverside City College

« See more reviews of Riverside City College

There are several types of people who can attend a community college: someone who want's to save money, still undecided on their major, and someone who didn't have the grades during high school to be accepted elsewhere. For people who want to save money, attending Riverside Community College gives you the chance to do so, as well as giving you the time to decide which pathway you'll choose in life when you have recieved the grades and taken the courses to transfer to a different school.

I think it's the perfect school for students who can't afford to go to a university right out of high school, or who aren't sure what they want to do in life just yet. You get a good education, your classes transfer, and there are tons of people on campus to help you with what the next step is no matter what you want to do. Plus, it's cheaper than wasting time at a university figuring out what you want to major in.

Honestly, I believe that this type of school is good for every person who is starting thier college education or would like to take a class simply for enrichment. The cost of going to school is resonable and the teachers are great! This allows for a fantastic start to your education while having a very small student loan to pay, if at all.

RCC is for the student that doesn't quite know where they want to be or what they want to do yet. It provides an excellent education and gives its students the opportunity to graduate and transfer to a 4-year university. It is the perfect college for determined students that don't want their education to end after high school.

Any person who is motivated to learn and excel in their classes and in life down the road should attend this school. Its a much cheaper approach to college with the same highly rated classes offered at four year institutions.

Driven students who want to get their first 2 years of college done with the least amount of debt. Students who want to explore their options and get introduced to the college experience.

A focused and driven student dedicated to transferring to a 4-year college or university.

Anyone that lives near the school should attend the school

A person that is dedicated enough to strive to success.