Riverside City College Top Questions

The parking is a nightmare and the school is well over capacity.

The most frustrating thing is not being able to get the classes that I need to get to transfer on time. Classes are hard to get at Riverside City College because of the impacted nature of the college.

ELIZABETH

It is often very difficult to obtain the pre-requisite classes for many of the sciences. You are required to take Anatomy and Physiology for the majority of the medical programs (ie, Nursing, Physician Assistant, Paramedic, etc) and to register for this class is nearly impossible. Every semester, there are dozens of people attempting to add the 3 or 4 sections that RCC offers and no available openings.

The most frustrating thing about school for me is books. I have to take on odd jobs around my new and rigorous schedule to be able to afford these books. with this scholarship I should be able to focus on my school so that I can take away the skills I will need for my career.

Kyrra

The most frusterating thing about my school is trying to register for classes.

Limited offering of courses in my major. The distance from major cities of employment are far limiting a social environment for a young male.

Raquel

That since I'm Moreno Valley based, there are not alot of classes that I need, most of them are on the main campus.

The most frustrating thing about my school is how far away it is from my home.

Eduardo

The first day of class is always frustrating because there is never enough staff to speed up the process when buying books, and sometimes they run out of books for a certain class. On another note RCC did not really emphasise deadlines when I first started, but since California is having a budget problem they have deadlines for paying my classes before I attend a class. Another issue regarding the budget shortage is not having enough teachers to teach a class for example, English or Chemistry because there are a lot of students who attend at RCC.

Regina

The most frustrating thing about my school is the distance.