Roane State Community College

« See more reviews of Roane State Community College

When I talk about Roane State to my friends, I tell them how calm and relaxing the enviorment is. The staff at roane state attempts in every possible way to make the campus as stress free as they can. They offer so many clubs and programs for the students so its a easy way to make friends and participate in fun activities to take your mind off of your school work for a little while.

How wonderful the instructors are. Since it's a smaller school there is a more personal and close relationship between faculty and students. Instructors doors are always open and they encourage students to come to them for help, guidance, and instruction. This small intimate setting really allows students the one on one they deserve.

I tell them that it is a good school, and it's a good place to start instead of starting ina four year college. Roane State is a good school and there is always someone around to help you when you need help with anything.

I brag about how easy it was and how nice everybody was when I enrolled. It was easy to get to the campus and it was easy to get around the campus as well.

The teachers and their passion for thier field.