Roanoke College Top Questions

Roanoke College is a school for students to receive an excellent education while exploring topics and courses based on a wide range of topics.

Mercedes

Private school that is getting to be more diverse, strong academic background with some professors that know there information, hard to get an A in a class but with hard work and dedication it's possible, very friendly and welcoming

Nikki

Roanoke College is dedicated to developing young minds into strong, adaptable, open thinkers.

Abby

Roanoke College provides a very good education, but the people who attend this college are generally snobby and very wealthy.

Roanoke College is a small, close-knit school, but academically and socially rewarding for many different people.

Selena

Roanoke College is friendly and welcoming to new students and after freshmen year it becomes a second home.

My school is small, but contains the acadamia of an Ivy League or large public university.

Carol

Roanoke College is one of the best, small, private, liberal arts colleges in the United States.

It's a great opportunity to find yourself, travel, get a close relationship with your professors and the people around you, and it just plain out rocks!

a fun party school, that still has academics and sober activites for students who do not choose to be involved in partying/greek life. Big greek life/sports school. easy to slip through the cracks, socially, if you are not involved in either greek life/sports.

An increddibly fun, but clicky school, that is less than academically demanding at times, and has the classic beautiful college campus look and feel

beautiful

Franklin

Roanoke College is a small school with a lot of influence on greek life. The school and town have tremendous potential if there was and increase in enrollement and a football team.

Sophia

Mainly full of white, conservative rich kids who dont have to do well in school because they are going to take over their parent's business anyways.

Roanoke college is a small college.

Roanoke College is a close-knit school in social terms with a challenging academic work-load.

Kylee

Roanoke College is an amazing place to live and learn.

A small preppy southern school.

Small, close-knit community with a beautiful campus and lots of rich Northern kids...

rebecca

The perfect fit for everyone

Roanoke is almost like a home away from home.