Robert Morris University Illinois Top Questions

Erin

I have not yet started at the school I will be attending. So far, there is nothing bad to say about it because they have been very helpful in the registration process.

Angela

The most frusterating thing about my school is the lack of campus amenities. There is no cafeteria, so the only way to spend an entire day at school without leaving is to bring food with you or eat from the vending machine. It would be okay if there were a microwave or a refridgerator, but there is nothing accessible to students. The students are left to fend for themselves when it comes to one of life's most basic needs.

Shannon

affording it!

Lorine

The most frustrating thing might be the work. It's difficult, but I'm up too the challege. Hey It's college.

Erica

Since the school is small and has a fast track program your class choices can be limited. And you really don't get to choose your classes - they are assigned.

Brandon

There really isn't anything frustrating about Robert Morris College.

Sometimes the students are too noisy!

Nothing at all.

Shelby

Some of the student are immature and make it difficult for other attentive students to get the most out of a class. The instructors tolerate a lot of stuff that I feel should not be tolerated at a college. We are no longer in high school, leave that crap there.

Allyn

homework

Leslie

The most frustrating thing about my school is the pace and the lack of breaks. I love the medium size classes, and getting to know the faculity. I also know that the reason we are accelerated and do not have many breaks, is in order to speed up our graduation date, however, the pace we learn at is almost impossible to take all the information in. If we did have the normal breaks, at least, I think it would be a lot greater of a college