Moon Township, PA
Robert Morris University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Robert Morris University

Kristine

I can back to school to follow my dream. I want to own my own bakery and I know that I need to understand and be able to run that kind of buisness. I must first gain the knowledge through school. Going to school is but one of the many hard and difficult steps I have to take. But I know that I can acheive anything as long as I have the drive to get it.

Destyne

Desolate and not that open to new things, but hard working teachers who love what they do

I have learned that it is important to have a balanced life at school. Social and studying with more emphasis on your education but don't forget that its an overall experience. So enjoy yourself!

Matthew

A great school to start your career and "Discover Yourself".

A great school to start your career and "Discover Yourself".

So far, I have recieved a great deal of knowledge that will hopefully allow me to provide for my family in the near future. Without attending college, I don't think I would receive as good of a job as I would because of my decision to go back to school.

The most frustrating thing for myself is the 45 minute drive that it takes to get there.

Kayci

So far from my college experience I have learned more than just what my classes have taught me. College has made me aware of so many different kinds of people and how to better interact and live with others. It has been valuable for me to meet people outside of my normal peers who live much differently than I do. I now have new perspectives on things because of all of the new influences in my life. Living in a dorm has taught me how to live with others and to become more considerate to the needs of others. The social aspect of college has been one of the most important lessons I have learned because people skills are necessary in every part of life and without them, no matter how good the education, very little can be accomplished.

I wish I would have known that the classes are not as small as they make them out to be, many classes are only offered at one time each semester, there is a service charge on the meal plans, and there is almost no transportation off the campus.

The most frustrating thing is that many teachers do not make themselves available like they claim to at first, and the tutors rarely know more than the students being tutored.

Robert Morris University is best known for its business program, small class sizes, and sports teams. The business program is what the school is founded on, and is accredited by the AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Small class sizes allow students to interact with eachother, and the professor. Small group presentations are key, and let students gain skills for professional settings. Sports are also what RMU is known for, since it is a D1 school. Basketball, football, hockey, and lacrosse are all teams RMU is proud of. Overall, Robert Morris University is an excellent institution.

From my college experience, I have learned mainly about people. Not everyone is the same, yet we all have goals we wish to achieve. Everyone attenting college is there for a similar purpose - to get a degree. The people we encounter, we have relationships with. Whether those relationships are good or bad, they create a network that may be useful in the future. During my freshman year, I decided to pledge Delta Zeta sorority. Now I am a sister, and the women in this organization that I have met are all different and unique in their own way. Though we share a common factor, the sorority, being diverse lets all of us grow in many ways. Joining other organizations other than Delta Zeta has let me meet many interesting people that expand the way I think and helps me treat others better. College has made me more open minded and accepting of other people.

Someone who wishes to attend a small school with one-on-one interaction with professors should attend Robert Morris University. Though the campus is large, and there are many activities to partake in, small classroom size is an advantage. It is easy for both commuters and campus residents to make friends and meet people. Robert Morris is ideal for a business student, because that is one of the main areas of study.

Robert

Robert Morris is a quiet, spacious campus that allows each student the opportunity to learn as long as they are willing to put in the necessary time and work.

My undergraduate degree is in economics. So, on the face of it, I've learned countless terms and formulas, graphs and charts, analyses and research methods as part of the economics curriculum. These things are what I received because I made my tuition payments. However, the aggregate of what I've gotten out of my experience is inifinitely more. I discovered who I am. I discovered, fully and completely what I enjoy and conversely, what I do not. I was exposed to cultures and perspectives I had previously known next to nothing about; I even got to live those cultures through a semester abroad. I saw different people and how they viewed the world; how they took the same stimuli I was receiving and analyzed it, processed it and eventually came up with an answer. I took all of these things and developed my own personal process to determine what is worthy of belief and what is not. My college experience did more than teach me what GDP is or where to invest my money. It showed me who I am, what I stand for and most importantly, why I stand for them.

Someone that is simply looking to breeze through classes and party. It is a small school, but the teachers are very good at what they do and will not tolerate shoddy work. Some of the professors are wrongly accused of being poor because they give out a lot of work. That's the point. By doing the work you will better understand what it is they are trying to teach you. If you're not willing to put in the work, you shouldn't apply to Robert Morris.

Matthew

Robert Morris University is a beautiful campus located in the suburbs of Pittsburgh providing an excellent educational and social experience to business and an expanding array of other majors.

My college experience has been extremely valuable to me. I take something away from every project in which I participate. I think I can also say that I take something away from every class I attend. Years ago when I graduated from high school and attended college, communication skills classes seemed like a waste of time. I could read, write and talk. I did not think there was anything else to it. Today, I realize how wrong I was and how blind, deaf and mute I really was. Education is now one of the most important aspects of my life. I look forward to taking the next class and completing the next project. By refining my communications and business skills, Robert Morris University is helping give me a voice and helped make that voice better understood by others.

Robert Morris is a good school for someone looking to get into a business field. They put a high emphasis on communication skills which seem to be listed as a priority on most job and internship postings. They also put an emphasis on helping students from start to career. They begin developing skills early and continue through continuous help throughout a student's career through their career center.

Getting accepted into Robert Morris University (RMU) has fulfilled the first part of educational goals by pursuing my Bachelors Degree in Business obtaining my law degree. Since I was 10, I've dreamed of a career in law. As a freshman at RMU, I?m currently taking Legal Environment of Business which is an overview of basic general law. Introduction to Financial Accounting shows basic concepts and how it's handled in the business world. In high school, the first law class was Business Law with the civil aspect peaking my interest. Senior year classes taken included Accounting and Pursuit of Justice. My Comparative Government class compared six different countries and compared how their government operated. As a People to People Student Ambassador, I traveled to Australia/New Zealand and became interested in other countries government. Law classes were my best subjects while accounting gave me problems. Due to illness and to finish an accounting project, I arrived early, worked through my lunch and even stayed after school. Testing in college covers more material and it?s a bit challenging remembering every detail but additional studying ensure a good grade. No matter the challenge I work to my best ability.

All people should apply to Robert Morris University.

Andrew

RMU is a friendly campus that allows students to excel in their decided field by providing experienced and dedicated professors and a strong working environment.

Don't be afraid to talk to your professors, because they are there to help you. Most people at RMU are willing to help you succeed if you give them the chance. College is more hands-on than high school, so be prepared to do your work whole-heartedly and you will have no trouble succeeding.

Someone looking for a student-oriented school without a ton of activity, where you can focus on your work.

John

After knowing what i know now, I would tell my past self that living at home is better than living on campus and you can save money, and that playing sports is like a full time job and more. The main thing I wish I could have known and tell myself is to be more outgoing and to take more business classes since my major is accounting and finance it would have helped me big time.

I wish i would have known how living away from home would be like because my first year i stayed at school but really didnt like it so I commute know and it is much better. Also i wish I would have known how playing football would be like cause after 3 weeks i quit because being a kicker in college you sat on the side of ever practice and didn't do anything. It was like a waste of time.

The most frustrating thing at my school is that it has the most acreage of any school around but only uses 1/4 of it and does nothing with the other 3/4 of it. In my opinion i think they should do something with it to make money for the school and which would lower the cost for students.

Robert Morris University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.