Robert Morris University Top Questions

Jazmyne

It is well known for its business program, as well as it's men's ice hockey program, this year especially.

I believe it is best known for it's business program. That is why I looked to them so I can complete my bachlor's degree in Organizational Leadership.

Robert Morris University is best known for its business program, small class sizes, and sports teams. The business program is what the school is founded on, and is accredited by the AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Small class sizes allow students to interact with eachother, and the professor. Small group presentations are key, and let students gain skills for professional settings. Sports are also what RMU is known for, since it is a D1 school. Basketball, football, hockey, and lacrosse are all teams RMU is proud of. Overall, Robert Morris University is an excellent institution.

Robert Morris University is best known for its school of business. We also have a great hockey team that has won several championships. Students at Robert Morris have a very high success rate and job placement after graduation.

I would have to say that it is known to be a suitcase school, only because the majority of the students that go there are from the surrounding area and they tend to go home on the weekends. Yet there is still lots to do on campus for the people that stick around.

RMU is a small, local college with a strong education in business.