Robert Morris University Top Questions

The most popular things to do would be to play volleyball or basketball or go to a sporting event (not including football). Football is very small at Robert Morris. Basketball and Ice Hockey on the other hand are huge.

Theater is very prevalent on campus, with two productions every semester. There are many professional clubs and organizations (for almost every major) to get involved in and start volunteering, going to conferences, and networking. Freshmen are very willing to meet new people and leave their doors open in the dorm rooms, but as the students get older, this is less common. If you're awake at 2am on a Tuesday, chances are you are playing video games. If you don't like to party, there are many things to get involved with on campus: volunteering, becoming involved in campus ministry, or working out at the fitness center are just some examples of what students do. Also, intramural or club sports are very popular - soccer, 3v3 and 5v5 basketball, dodgeball and volleyball are just some examples of teams that attract all kinds of students (including "just for fun" teams to more competitive players). Greek life isn't very prominent, but it has been growing in the last few years.

Chrissy

Sports

Ethan

Our sports teams are quite popular. I believe we have 23 Division I sports on campus and thats incredible for only four to five thousand undergrads. Greek life is only moderate, We have 3 big frats and only 2 big sororities if you were to ask me. The spiritual life here is very unsettling and borderline ignored.