Robert Morris University

« See more reviews of Robert Morris University

My school is not too big where you feel like you're just a number, yet it's not too small where everyone knows everything about everyone. It's just right in size. It is also a developing school where they don't mind trying new ideas such as new campus activities for students to enjoy. It feels as if the students themselves have a say and that is very important to me as a journalism student that wants to focus on radio.

The best thing about RMU was the people. The professors and administration are amazing. The cafeteria workers, landscapers, resident assistants, ACs, help desk people, everyone wants to help you. Also, the students are all very welcoming and there are a lot of diverse people. It is an excellent place to meet new people and you will feel very at home at this school. Everyone is welcoming.

The way the people (teachers and students) work hard to make everyone welcome and fit in. There are always activities sponsered by the campus that you can go to. Also, it's close enough to Pittsburgh that you can go into the city with the school's shuttles and be a part of all that, but it's location on Moon is nice and can be quieter so it's a great place to live.

I find that the vast number of staff members on campus who are here to assist you in any way that they can is comforting and a great advantage to anyone here on campus. The university, as a whole, is dedicated to making sure that you succeed, and they want to be able to give you that pathway to success.

I am a adult working student that is going back for my bachlor's degree. Robert Morris offers an accelerated learning program all online that allows me to continue to work full time, go to school full time and take care of my family.

If you are looking to stay in the Pittsburgh area and want to major in Business, Robert Morris Univ. has an excellent reputation. This makes getting an internship and part time employment while in school easier.

I think the best thing about this school is the friendships that are made. They will last a lifetime. Because the classes are small it is easy to make friends and you get to see them all the time.

Robert Morris University is a medium sized school which makes it the perfect experience for me. The class size, especially for classes in my major, is intimate and very good.

I consider the best thing about the school is the campus. It's set up on a hill and allows the campus to have that "college feel" with the city only 20 mins away.

The people are amazing. Both the adults and students. I've devolped a great support system, friends that I'll have for ever and trusted mentors in only two years!