Roberts Wesleyan College Top Questions

Kristen

Although we come from different walks of life, the community here is very closely nit. Most people know each other, if not your name they at least know your face. As long as you put in the effort to introduce yourself, you can make new friends. The warmth I experienced from the staff and students my first week here, helped to cushion the shock of entering a new surrounding.

Sara

I know all my professors really well. It's a nice balance of size- not too big, not too small. :)

Taylor

Its very easy to make friends and feel like you belong. I had a hard time in high school with making friends and here I had no problem and the college itself is very welcoming.

Harmony

Roberts is ranked high on the Princeton Review and has a high graduate employment rate. Also, Olympic gold medalist Jenn Suhr was a student athlete at Roberts, and she still works out in the campus gym, so I see her a lot.

Ariel

I really appreciate how nice everyone is here. From profesors to administrators and faculty, everyone is more than willing to help. They are very personable and easy to talk to. I'm really shy, but I'm not afraid to approach people here.

Jacob

I would brag about my chances of getting a career after school. My school has a very good business program with professors that are willing to go the extra mile to help you. I feel like when am employer sees "Roberts Wesleyan College" theres a sense of trust and assurance that is over whelming. In the business world today, Ethics is crutial, and its something that all colleges should focus on, but dont.

Amy

The relationship between the students and professors at my school is amazing. The professors really do their best to help each student. Since it is a small school, there are smaller classes which gives each student the chance to participate and learn at their pace. The professors are all very adept at their subject and are engaging teachers. You will recieve the best education at Roberts Wesleyan College.

I brag about the great friends that I have made, as well as the professors. The professors are very hands on, they are there to help you succeed.

Brandi

The friends that I have made on my teams.

Justin

I brag most about the evenly-placed breaks, lasting at least 5 days each, the wonderfully landscaped campus, the close-knit community of students from the benifits of a small campus, and the great professors teaching at Roberts Wesleyan College.

Justin

sports

Reid

That my school is the third best value verses cost school in the nation.

Lisa

good teachers