Roberts Wesleyan College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Roberts Wesleyan College

Michaela

I have really enjoyed my time here at Roberts. The community feel is present and is something that had lead to the high ranking of safety on campus and the students feeling that they can connect on a deeper level with their peers and their professors. The faith on campus is also present, but it is not forced down your throat like other Christian colleges might do. The athletics are decent here as a NCAA D2 school. There are programs that are more successful than others, but things are on the rise. Academically, there is a lot that will help each individual succeed, as well as challenge themselves.

Bob

I had taken MSL program and it is neither MSL nor MBA the title of the program should be MBAL (L-Leadership) if you are from the technical field and the company did not send you there I would not recommend this program. The program is for folks that are in none technical field and you are wasting your money considering student loan for the graduate has interest so the $30k tuition is going to cost me $40k when done with payment and having a degree that no one knows it and carry no value in the industry.

DMani

When I first stepped onto the campus, I absolutely loved how spacious and small the school was overall. During my tour I learned a lot about the school and I need to expect next year when I'm actually a student there, I love how approachable the teachers were when I met with them and the small classroom sizes were a definite must for how I learn. Even though Robert's Wesleyan will be like a home away from home I can definitely see myself growing here and I can't wait to be Red Hawk.

Mateo

I was an undecided major at Roberts Wesleyan last year, but I decided to transfer out due to a major change. There seems to be a campus unification for the most part. If you are on a sports team, you will probably know most of the people at the school by meeting other people on other sports team. The school is small, but you could still meet a new person everyday if you wanted to. Everybody becomes a close tight-knit community. The academic facilities are decent and the faculty is very nice and accessible. It is easy to get a letter of recommendation from the faculty there. The class size is very good, there are no classes really bigger than 60 kids. Most classes are kids 30-40 kids or less. The campus food may not be the best but they usually have a decent variety and they can always cook some other food for you anytime between breakfast and meal equivalence if it's not a meal time or if they did not cook something that you like. In terms of nearby places, there are not any shops nearby in walking distance or any buses. However, if you have friends who have cars everything you need is honestly within 5-20 minutes away. There are also at least 3 other colleges within 30 minutes of Roberts if you wanted to meet some people outside the school. On-campus housing is ok, just realize it is a Christian college and it does have rules. Off-campus housing is good, but there are rules regarding that as well usually. There are several apartments complexes within 15 minutes of the school. There is usually something to do on campus every day. However, sometimes you have to be creative and make your own fun. There are occasional parties and Roberts Wesleyan, but they are off campus. The athletic facilities are great. I think if they cut back on some of the rules a bit like chapel credit and visiting hours, and added some diversity assistance, more majors and some other resources I think it could be an amazing school. There were really no problems with diversity, but I think a diversity center would still be beneficial for the Roberts Wesleyan community.

Patricia

I am actually an adult student who heard that Robert's was able to offer programs for me to complete my bachelors while working full-time. I originally got my associates at another college then took a break from education. The staff really made me feel confident in my ability to complete my program and helped me along the way. Whenever I had a question someone was able to give me helpful advice.

Kyle

I Love it, I think everything about Roberts Wesleyan is amazing, the way i feel home when i visit there the way that i was introduced and how close everything is to a center in the middle of the campus. It is my dream college life and I wouldn't want to commit to any other college then Roberts Wesleyan.

Alexa

A welcoming diverse group of students with strong Christian influence and plenty of opportunities to plug into

Cierra

Roberts Wesleyan College is an outstanding place for an individual to grow in their education as well as their faith. When I had visited the campus I truly felt at home. All of the professors I met were kind-hearted and they seemed genuinely interested in helping students to succeed. The student and teacher ratio is small enough where a student can get one on one help from a professor in any subject being taught to them. At Roberts Wesleyan they make students and faculty safety top priority with video camera's, and security officers. My parents and I were happy to see the steps made to keep the facility safe.

I was convinced for years that I was going to another college, all the way through high school, up until the summer before my senior year. I came on one tour here once, and knew this was my college. From then on, I told everyone I was going to Roberts, even before I was accepted to Roberts! My first semester is just about through, and I have no real complaints! The food here is really good, the staff are concerned about YOU. You, as a student, as not just a number. Your professors will know your name, and call you out by it if they see you off campus. Student resources are helpful and always available. There is a 24-hour computer lab in the library! Over-all, if you are looking for a college that is going to educate you, as well as make sure you grow as a person, and enjoy your experience, then Roberts if the place to be!

Ariel

Roberts Wesleyan College is a wonderful place for building connections. The friendships found there will last a lifetime. The professors are phenomenal, and very knowledgable. The programs set you up for success, especially if you want to pursue nursing.