Lumberton, NC
Robeson Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Robeson Community College

Shameka

I love coming to Robeson Community College because the staff and teachers are always the to help you when you need them.

Shameka

I love Robeson Community College It Is an Awesome School To Go To The Teachers And Staff Are Very Nice. The Classes Are Easy And The Students Are Very Friendly. When You Need Help There Is Always Someone There To Help You In Every Building On Campus.

Chelsea

I wish they would have more student activities going on, but it's a small community college so that's typical. But I'm here for an education. The teachers are great, better than most at FTCC where I came from originally. They help you more, respond to emails more, are more knowledgeable of the materials. Classes are often smaller so that's a plus and there's a stronger sense of friendliness and comradery with fellow students. The location is great because you have everything right nearby. Bojangles up front, Walmart right down the road if you need to grab some shopping, all kinds of places around to eat, which makes up for the college not having a cafeteria.

Andrew

The campus is small and has a welcoming feel to it. The student body is made up of different ages as well as demographics. The professors are always available if you need them. I would highly recommend this campus to anyone who wants to try a few college courses never having gone or to anyone who wants to continue their education.

Deanna

If I were able to give my high school senior self advice on the life lessons I have learned thus far, I would tell myself to slow down. Take your time. That if whatever is so important or for that matter if you are important in the equation, it can wait until after your education is finished. Life is hard in a world where you can no longer get by with only having a high school diploma and the need for higher education is almost not an option. While you are young and your brain is still fresh finish what you have set out to do because once you throw home life and work into the mix it becomes very challenging, though not too late. Stick with your goals of college education because it's worth the time you will be investing and being a college kid really isn't that bad! Once you're out paying bills and making it in the real world, your dorm room , and roommate, will look so comforting as opposed to the unpreparedness of a broken dream in an adult world.

I have not yet started classes at Robeson Community College but upon my arrival to sign up for classes, the campus was very clean and neat. The staff was very friendly and happy to help me get signed up for classes to pick up my education where I left off. I feel confident that I will feel "accepted" as a mid 20's student returning to college.

Any person looking to better themselves by finishing up a program or degree should apply to Robeson Community College. From Certified Nursing Assistant to ADN they have what you need to jump start your career. Smaller class sizes will make for a quaint surrounding for the student who tends to be shy as well as a more personal educational experience.

Lyssa

My school is essential to my nursing education.

My school is essential to my nursing education.

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would have told myself to stick to my educational plan. I began in healthcare and could have easily been in the nursing field over ten years ago. I would have told myself having children shouldn't stop you from moving along with your education. Keep it pushing because time will continue and eventually you would graduate. Also, don't take out student loans because one day you might end up realizing the education you chose the first time was worthless. Find the healthcare field like nursing and not pharmacy because you will change your mind and drop out.

The best thing about Robeson Community College is the accessibility of the campus. There are multiple satellite campus centers around the area. The staff is friendly and provides information necessary to get a student on track for their educational goals. The school provides multiple information sessions throughout the year to help students and future students find valuable information for their current or desired majors. The school provides information seminars for healthcare students who are admitted and provides information necessary to gain acceptance into the healthcare programs.

natasha

If i was a high schooler all over again. I would do everything different. I would study really hard on every subject. I Would also get involved with school activities and events. When i was in high school I didnt spend much time on my studies and I didnt have a plan for the future. I would be on the national honors society and not let anything get in my way. now that i am in college i have been getting awesome grades and focusing really hard. i learned that my knowledge is the only thing that no one can take from me. I focus on school now and not all the high school drama. i think that high schoolers get lost because they dont no what they want to achieve when the enter high school and just getting past it will do for most students. i would tell my self to study hard dont pay attention to drama.. focus on school and studying. It would of made my life so much easier and. I wouldn't have to be going back to school right now in the level i am going. I would be in a much higher level.

Joey

My classmates at Robeson Community College are very smart and well determined.

My classmates at Robeson Community College are very smart and well determined.

Don't slack off even though i know its senior year. Work hard it will pay off in the future, becuase your future is the most important thing in life.

The worst thing about Robeson Community College is the interaction between students and teachers. I feel like the teachers could be more involved with the students. I decided to go to a two-year community college because of the lower number of students in each class, but yet i still don't feel comfortable in class. I feel like i can't ask questions or ask for help. Maybe this is teacher based but its just how i feel.

Norma

There is no uniqueness to this school. That is why I have decided to make the step and move on to another school. Starting in January I will be going to a university.

I would advise myself to work harder and find out what kind of options were available to me. I would explain that a university is the way to go. I would state that a community college is not the answer. The answer is to find a school that offers a higher standard and a better education. That a four year college is much better; that with a four year college there is more help offfered there. With a community college their are certain ones who get help and the others are left to do the best they can. So do not delay make the decision and get a better education and more help with your financial status as well. In the community college setting there is no help when it comes to your financial aid. You are basically on your own. If you want more financial help and a better place to be choose ,the university setting.

Someone who wants only a associate degree or someone who cannot find another location.

Robeson Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.