Rochester College

« See more reviews of Rochester College

I have learned to be more responsible for my own actions and put the childish things aside. Also, I have learned to be someone to rely on. Rochester College has a lot of disiplinary actions that I truely believe are helpful. The decisions you make affects the school as a whole. Everyone has to get study ours in, in our study lounge or else the dean himself will notify you. They teach that there will always be consequences for irresponsible actions.

Pick a school based on your own interests and beliefs, not your friends. Think about what you really want to do and what you enjoy, and look at all options. Sometimes their are schools right around the corner that you never know existed...and for me that was the best school.

If I were able to travel, back in time and speak with myself as a high school senior concerning the effects of transitioning into college life I would be more worthy of confidence in myself.

Go to a community college for 2 years then transfer to a four year university. It will be a lot cheaper.

Be not afraid to live through change while dreaming beyond the heavens.

Don't rush into choosing a college.. Do your research!

DO NOT SLACK OFF. STUDY, STUDY, STUDY.