Rochester College

« See more reviews of Rochester College

I think the best things about my school is the size and christian atmosphere. It is a small school which means smaller student to teacher ratio. I feel like the teachers know who I am not just a faceless person. Also what makes this school great is the christian enviornment. The school is based on a solid foundation of morals and you can see them demonstrated through out the staff. Which makes for a good learning enviornment.

I consider the best thing about this school was the studentd and the friends that i made. Student were so kind and loving and accepting. If i was sad or upset I always had some one there to pick me up and out a smile on my face. I love how actuve evey one was on the campus even students that didn't live on campus we knew very well.

The best thing about Rochester is the professors. They are willing to work with people who for whatever reason are struggling. They don't just pass anybody if they don't work, but if a person is truly trying and having problems, professors will bend over backward to accommodate any learning needs.

I love our professors here! They care so much about what they teach and they genuinely want each student to succeed. They are very understanding and will work with your schedule if you need help. While they conduct research, teaching comes first.

I had a feeling during my walk thorugh like it was where I belonged, in conversing with the the professors they hsowed sincerity in letting me know that whatever they could do for my success they would do. The belonging is and was the key.

Everyone treats you like their frendand they all respect you.