Rochester Community and Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Rochester Community and Technical College

Martina

Rochester Community and Technical College is an amazing school. I always enjoy going to class because the teachers and students are all very wonderful. I am from a very small town, and the class sizes on campus are perfect for me. All of my teachers have all been very helpful and hands-on. If I ever have a problem in a class, I can send an email to my teacher, and they are very helpful and understanding to what my problem is. I absolutely love being on campus because there is always something going on, but I can also always find a quiet place to study, and there is always help on campus if I ever need it.

Hailley

RCTC is a great school to help traditional and non-traditional students get acquainted with college life and academics at college level. I appreciate the affordability and the overall culture of the college. RCTC is not only a starter college, but they are expanded their program options and partnering with other schools to really help the students attending reach degrees beyond associates.

Rudolph

The experience at rochester is calm and serine. I feel like i am away in my own world but still in a smaller version of the cities. The people are all friendly but mostly stay to themselves and theres plenty to do and eat around. Overall the school is a good choice for someone who wants to be on their own and is just stepping into adult life.

Kaitlyn.

I am attending in the Fall 2018 and I am extremely excited to start my classes and meet new people. Also excited to meet my professors and hopefully make a good bond with them. Excited to attend activities and clubs. I'm looking forward to join the security club my second year for students majoring in Law Enforcement. I am looking forward to everything except the bills.

Naa'il

My overall opinion of Rochester Community and Technical College (RCTC) is that it is a good school and a good environment to obtain your Associate's degree. Since my major is Engineering, I feel that RCTC provides the foundation to prepare me for a transfer to a four-year university as I will be pursuing my Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Business or Graphic Design.

Jaycee

I’ve never really been into touring colleges or going out of town far away and living in a dorm. I finally found out what I wanted to do for the rest of my life and I was passionate about it. I found RCTC and did a little research to find out they had a vet tech program. I’m excited to see what the future holds for me!! I love the college!

Heidi

I attended Rochester Community and Technical College from Fall of 2013 until graduating in Fall of 2017. The most frustrating part about attending Rochester Community and Technical College was that they required me to take remedial courses before enrolling in the college level courses. I was required to enroll in an additional year before beginning my intended major's courses. The campus life thrived, and students enjoyed attending sports activities as well as other extra-curricular events. Overall, I would recommend Rochester Community and Technical College to anyone who is unsure of their future endeavors.

Madison

RCTC is very affordable. The campus is nice and the professors have always been very nice. Nearby, affordable housing is in a very sketchy area. Rochester is a clean city. The downtown has a fun vibe. The Mayo Clinic is here, so medical treatment is very good if you need it.

Jasmin

Rochester community and technical college provides a good education at an affordable price. There are many teachers that put a lot of effort and time in their job of helping us learn and understand. There is good diversity at school. It is a fairly safe environment.

Haley

Great place to go if you want smaller class sizes and more one-on-one time with your professors. You get to know a lot of people in your class who you can contact if you need more help. There is always someone available to help in any way very promising School.

Aaron

I think it is a great school. It offers more than what a conventional 2-year school offers. And, especially with healthcare, the job market is really good for the area, after graduation. There are school sports, but, there isn't much of anything else, and they aren't always that competitive. But, academically, I think it is one of the best schools in the area for a 2-year school.